Weight loss struggle

Options
I too would like to loose 10lb but have been stuck at current weight for ages! I do lots of cardio and do loose weight if I stick to 1400 kcals, and burn of at least 500 of them, my body doesn't want to work on any less but this is hard to maintain given the amount of exercise I do! Help!!!!! Holidays in 2 weeks and could really do with shifting a few pounds quick

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Add me and I'll cheer you on!!!
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hi Clare, what are your current stats? if you are at a normal weight with only 10lbs to drop then you will have to accept that this is the hardest 10lbs and progress will be very slow. You should input your calculations on here based on a weight loss of .5lbs a week. Good luck.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Hi Clare, what are your current stats? if you are at a normal weight with only 10lbs to drop then you will have to accept that this is the hardest 10lbs and progress will be very slow. You should input your calculations on here based on a weight loss of .5lbs a week. Good luck.

I think this is true--the last 10 are the hardest.

FYI, in order to not irk the MFP community, here is a spelling tip. You lose weight so that your pants are loose.
  • clareshardlow
    clareshardlow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the English lesson! :-)
    I'm 5'5 and weigh 11.6, should weigh 10.10 at heaviest. I'm 41 yrs, I'd be happy getting to 11 stone!
  • clareshardlow
    clareshardlow Posts: 5 Member
    Options

I can't.....I don't know how