What is your favorite cheat meal?

Options
My favorite cheat meal is fried chicken wingettes with lemon pepper seasoning. Before joining MFP, I could eat 6 to 10 wings with fries and ranch dressing. Now I will only eat 2 or 3 wings minus the dressing and maybe 5 french fries w/ no ketchup. I give the rest of the order to my fiance. Lol

Replies

• Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    You eat chicken wings while filling out your taxes ?
    Why or how are chicken wings cheating ?
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    My favorite meal is a cheeseburger with jalapeno and sauteed onions with red Chile sauce from a local Mexican place. I don't call it cheating tho just because I love it. I just make it fit.
  • ZaraxXx88
    ZaraxXx88 Posts: 918 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Dominos pizza! :s but damn it tastes so good! ;)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Whatever I am in the mood for. Typically the only thing that makes me go over my calories is dessert though... the rest fits fine in my calories so I don't consider it cheating (unless it makes me go over, obviously).. so I guess fancy desserts are my 'cheat'.
  • 1992Leigh1992
    1992Leigh1992 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Vegetable korma with naan bread. At a restaurant that doesn't display nutritional information. I rarely eat out, but this is just something I love. For example, the last time I went out to Indian was with my family on my Birthday.
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    My favorite high calorie meal recently is this great burger from a local place. It's a really good flavorful handmade burger topped with a whole grilled portobello mushroom cap, swiss cheese and garlic aoli with a side order of fresh fried Cajun pork rinds. Nom nom!
  • LaLa_Ventura
    LaLa_Ventura Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I don't consider it cheating because I usually plan for them.

A well dressed hamburger, a glorious piece of chocolate cake, a nice portion of gooey mac n cheese or a soda. I enjoy every bite/sip.
  • YvonneUSNRET
    YvonneUSNRET Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Catfish, coated with cornmeal and pan fried in a bit of canola oil
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    a bigass t-bone steak
  • rwethington654
    rwethington654 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Usually something carby. Anything from pancakes to lasagna
  • Trishism
    Trishism Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Chinese take-out or all you can eat sushi
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    I don't demonize food or eating as cheating.

It either fits my macros or doesn't, and if it doesn't it can be made to.
  • diegops1
    diegops1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I love the healthy stuff I eat, I just struggle with the candy bars and soda pop. But when I have a cheat meal it is usually either pizza (veggie combo of course) or tamales with lots of refried beans and rice at my favorite corner dive.