Not exactly new, I guess...

Options
Hi :) I joined MFP a while back when I was actually 20 lbs lighter than I am now. Then, for whatever reason, my back started giving me problems. After lots of doctors and no answers, I kind of gave up. Fast forward some time and I quit smoking. Shortly after that we decided to make a big move. We moved at the end of December, right after Christmas. My fiancé and I have 11 children combined...buying Christmas gifts for 11 kids AND keeping enough money aside for moving was just STRESS on top of STRESS. Anyway, here I am, 5'3" and 180lbs. I decided my back is going to hurt no matter what, it may as well hurt because I'm doing something. I came back on here today and changed my goals. I need the encouragement, it seems whenever life happens it's so easy for me to get off track. I have to keep going no matter what happens.

Good to feel like I'm getting it back together. :)

Replies

• karen0175
    Options
    Hi :D I know exactly what you mean! I lost a lot of weight a couple of years ago and then put it all back on again. I have quite a few health probs I'm dealing with too and I know how hard it is to keep going, I just want to eat rubbish at the moment! Please feel free to add me and I wish you lots of luck and hope you feel better soon x