looking for friends with similar goals! ♦ 100 pounds to lose!

Hi! My name is Carmen and my goal is to lose 104 pounds! I've already lost 20 pounds, but lately I've been stuck in a rut, so I thought that I would give MFP a go. Currently, I'm a graduate student (in my final semester!!) and my short-term goal is to lose 30 more pounds by graduation. So, if you have goals similar to me, I'd love to have you as a friend! Good luck to you all :smile:

Replies

• Hi :D I'm Karen from the UK. I'm desperate to lose 30 pounds by this summer. I'm new to MFP but feel free to add me. Wishing you lots of luck and hope you manage to lose the 30lbs by for your graduation x
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    My goal is to lose 140 pounds. I have lost 75 pounds. I'm stuck. Like stuck, stuck. I need some motivation to keep going to hit 100 pounds lost!
  • angel388
    angel388 Posts: 83 Member
    Happy for all to add. Ive got between 90 and 120 pounds to lose. Im from New Zealand, and use fitbit to track my steps and sleep.
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me also. Have right at 100 to lose and am stuck also. Need as many feet in my rear as I can get so I keep heading the right direction. :smiley:
  • I'm also looking to lose exactly 100 pounds :D I've lost 7 as of today and I'm also on my last semester of college :blush: I'd love so buddies to keep me accountable and encouraged!
  • PatinMich
    PatinMich Posts: 22 Member
    I'm looking to lose 245 pounds....down a little around 12 from my highest. Live in Michigan, married with two grown daughters, a son-in-law and two grand kids....grand daughter is getting married in October and I sure would like to lose 100 of those 245 pounds. Am on here just once or twice a day but love to hear about others who have a lot to lose. I saw a nutritionist so this time instead of trying to stick with low carb, trying to just change to healthy eating. I love low carb, but I have to admit I eat way too much meat on it...especially red meat and sausage....my two favorite meats.

• GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    I started back in June with 160 pounds to lose. So far I've lost 91 pounds! 69 to go!
  • ZaraxXx88
    ZaraxXx88 Posts: 918 Member
    How do you add people?
  • Cass0208
    Cass0208 Posts: 25 Member
    Hi there!

I'm not sure what the conversion is but I would like to lose about 45-50kgs!

:)
  • To add someone, you click on their name and their profile will load up. There should be a button that says "add friend" that you can click to add them ^_^
  • ZaraxXx88
    ZaraxXx88 Posts: 918 Member
    To add someone, you click on their name and their profile will load up. There should be a button that says "add friend" that you can click to add them ^_^

Thanks for the response I've tried this using my phone but to no avail :confused:
  • My ultimate goal is to lose 154lbs. I fell off the wagon a bit last year due to depression, but hopped back on it this week and am determined to be healthy! My official weigh day's today, so we'll see if I've lost anything within a week :D *crosses fingers*...anyone's welcome to add me btw :) my current friends are either inactive or have too many friends
  • meghan8504
    meghan8504 Posts: 19 Member
    My goal is too lose 160 lb. Anyone can add me if they want we can motivate and support each other!
  • christiparrack
    christiparrack Posts: 4 Member
    i need to lose right at 100 lbs, and I need to stay healthy while Im doing it :) I will be friends with anyone who need one :)
  • I lost 80 lbs after I had my baby....and gained 45 of them back... A little depressed by it so looking for friends to motivate me to lose 75 Lbs to get my goal weight....
    Feel free to add