Starting Beachbody again. Goal is to complete a program!

Options
I am at my highest weight, and starting Beachbody over. I need to pick a program and stick with it!

Replies

• DragonChild93
    Options
    That's awesome! I don't have much experience with the program myself, but my boyfriend lost 100 pounds using that system. He used P90, P90X, and Insanity. I tried one video of P90X and the host is really funny and works you hard lol it's worth it, though :D

I know you can do it!
  • Kevinbug15
    Options
    I do hip hop abs when I can't get to the gym...Its fun and never seems like working out, but it does work. Good luck!
  • DiscipleForLife
    DiscipleForLife Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing p90x, I've owned the DVDs since 2007....never finished it completely. I bought p90x3 and completed it. 30 minutes on p90x3 vs an hour to 1.5 hrs on p90x. You can always do doubles if you need or want more. My goal is to finish this bloody thing once in my life! Ha Good luck and stay focused on your goal!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Why not just eat at a deficit and exercise as wanted?
  • Silverlaced14
    Silverlaced14 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am doing 21 day fix and it is just what I needed! Helps me get back to portion control and I enjoy her workouts, they are intense but good! Pls feel free to add me!
  • charlie22912
    Options
    That is great! I hear good things about it. I am on week 2 of Insanity! And it is insane!