New and looking for friends

Options
Hi, I'm new to the app and I'm looking for friends and positive reinforcement! Positive vibes wanted and needed! Thank you kindly!

Replies

• leemariejean
    Options
    Hi I have just started. I'm finding it hard to lose weight. I was wondering if we could buddy up and help each other out with weight loss.
  • blackjo65
    blackjo65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, I try to lose my weigh when the holiday over. Still problem as I start to join the fitness pal. 1200 calories is part of struggle. So need support to help me to follow the plans
    Blackjo
  • leemariejean
    Options
    Yes I am feeling the struggle also. Yesterday was the first day that I didn't go over my 1200. I am needing to lose 20-25 kgs. It's hard to keep a straight mind but stay determined and we will get there.
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    always up for new pals, add me if you want...
  • caitlinbrianne0817
    caitlinbrianne0817 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want! I just started too.
  • Alex_is_hungry
    Options
    I like friends - i need people to stop me from eating 6 doughnuts in one sitting. ohhh how i love doughnuts. add me ;]
  • carmatiz
    carmatiz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Lets do this friends
  • leemariejean
    Options
    I have no idea how to add people as friends. Would like to have some support friends but no idea how. Could someone please tell me how.
  • michanda2015
    michanda2015 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    To add friends just click on their name and hit add as friend. Feel free to add me if you like. I have 70 more pounds to go and would love some motivational support as well. We can do this!!
  • klaraam
    klaraam Posts: 30
    Options
    I'd love some friends, I'm new here too! Y'all are free to add me!! :)