Keto style low carb newbie..... Going on 3 weeks now. Looking for recipes and tips!

Options
:D

Replies

• csmezc
    csmezc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me if u would like.... Always interested in learning how other people make things work. I try to do less than 25 grams of carbs per day so if u eat similarly please add so we can swap meal plans and recipes.
  • csmezc
    csmezc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends to add so I can check out ur daily food intake and maybe pick up some recipes or meal ideas.... Please add me.... Goal is 25 grams of carbs per day or less..... Keto diet. I use the Precision Xtra blood monitor to track ketones.....
    I am a mother of two wonderful boys..... One teenager and one toddler! Married, stay at home, adventurous in the kitchen, and hoping to pick up some new creative ideas I haven't thought of yet!
    Cheers,
    Clarissa
  • care_ahhh
    Options
    Hi! I am restarting tomorrow. I haven't done it in a while and have found a lot of new recipes I am excited to try. I have found a lot of recipes on cavemanketo.com and http://uplateanyway.com/keto/ has a lot of recipes. My favorite from caveman keto is the almond buns...I was missing having sometype of "bread"