Help!

Options
Hi guys,
So winter break started Dec. 13 and ended Jan 12. Over the break I had managed to lose 2-3lbs because I was able to go jogging/running a few times in the mornings. But as soon as school started I managed to gain back the weight I had lost and more. I'm back to looking like a "box." My school work is really rigorous (all science classes) and almost my time is committed towards studying, clubs, and work. Sometimes I get a session of dancing at home but that's the extent of it since I also commute. I'm currently about 160lbs and with a hectic school day sometimes all I find to eat is junk food or exactly 1 cookie. I need help and motivation in losing 30lbs by April 10, 2015. Any advice?

Thanks,
whiterose1417

Replies

• daisyls85
    daisyls85 Posts: 63 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    With your busy schedule I would plan ahead meals. Packs your lunch and snacks the night before....or spend a couple hours one day a week planning for the week ahead.
  • ninayoungdog617
    ninayoungdog617 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I agree with Daisyls85. Planning is key. You've got to commit to the lifestyle. We all have busy lives. When you are really ready something deep inside will click and your focus will shift. Give it some thought.
  • Windlicht
    Windlicht Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Although your days are crazy busy, I recommend you take just 30 minutes three times a week to do cardio; more often, if you can. You'll see it'll make a difference and studying will also become easier. It's really hard to lose weight without some sort of cardio exercise. In addition, it will improve your general well-being, your mood, your memory, your energy level, etc. In other words: Just do it. ;-)

I agree with daisy and nina: Plan ahead. Not only your meals but also your schedule. And incorporate that cardio into your schedule. You'll see results in no time, promise!