T25

Options
just started T25 today. Has anyone else done or is currently doing T25? I could definitely use motivation and T25 buddies to help me along. I need to lose 50lbs. Add me!

Replies

• sambasamba123
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday :)
  • shadowrangerfs
    shadowrangerfs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for a little over a year. I really like it a lot. It is my main form of exercise.
  • caroandjemy
    caroandjemy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Monday I start my 3rd week. It's fun and challenging.
  • boomhower1820
    boomhower1820 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try it again starting Monday. Tried it once before but I couldn't keep up. It wasn't just fitness level but the moves were just confusing. Going to give it another shop, I need something different from the old P90 I had. Ordered the new P90 only to find out the band to door deal is a requirement and I have no where in my exercise area to mount one. So back to T25 for another try.
  • tarheelmommy3
    Options
    Yay! I've been doing the alpha cycle of T25 for 2 weeks. I definitely need motivation too! Shaun T helps but i need more to reach my goal. The hardest ones so far too me ate total body and lower focus. It takes a lot but it's true those 25 minutes seem to kind of go by quickly when you're motivated. Let's go ladies! We can do this!
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm starting T25 tomorrow, Monday, January 25. Looking forward to it. Feel free to add me.

Karen
  • sambasamba123
    Options
    I've taken my "before" pictures today ready for tomorrow when I start T25. Looking forward to losing inches and getting fit :)
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm going to take my "before" pictures shortly. I'm looking forward to starting this program.

Karen
  • sambasamba123
    Options
    Shame we can't post pics on here lol. All geared up and ready to go :)
  • t25fan29ny
    t25fan29ny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes ! Shaun t is the best , I've lost 100 pounds thus far . You're gonna love it . You may scream whilst doing it but you'll feel great / stronger afterwards. Good luck. You got this !
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    It should be coming in the mail this week.
  • samhennings
    samhennings Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I started this morning. My legs are like Jelly! My base fitness is terrible, no stamina at all so while this was "only" 25 minutes it beat the hell out of me!
  • davidp2711
    davidp2711 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Have started I'm am a bit like a dancing giraffe
    When it comes to the hopping and criss cross with legs

Not sure If it's because I'm looking at tv too much
  • samhennings
    samhennings Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling, the hoping lunges were just too much for me - I have a total lack of coordination!
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    As long as you are eating at a deficit, any exercise program is going to help you. Just find one you enjoy
  • futuresoonermom
    futuresoonermom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just found the whole set for sale on Craigslist. Committed to buying it at 5 p.m. tonight. I've been watching the infomercials for weeks. I'm scared sh*tless but going for it!
  • dancindoc508
    dancindoc508 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday! I just finished 21 day fix and started doubling up with t 25 on some days. Now I'm doing just T 25 and while in the alpha cycle I may add a few days of 21 day fix for the weights. I need a few friends who are doing it to to hold me accountable! Add me
  • claudiaxcu
    claudiaxcu Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I just started today! really hard stuff for me! but i'm commited to loose all that extra weight i have on! so i'll keep doing it
  • LadyWacko
    LadyWacko Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a week into it, the first week was rough. It's nice having the low-impact modifications, but even with the modifications there were times that I was struggling to keep up. The worst part of it for me is lower focus, because I struggle so much with lunges. My knees just can't handle them. Starting week 2 today!
  • Cgrnlaw
    Cgrnlaw Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I love T25, I do it 5 days a week.