New to Fitness Pal

Options
New to this website. I came here to get myself on track. Also to stay focus on food intake. I needing to find ways to plan my meals. I looking to lose 43 pounds. I have found exercise classes in my area that held 3 times a week. Need to get the food things down. Looking forward to see on Monday what the first weigh in will be. Will be nice to meet someone for support and to talk to about our journey as it progresses. Maybe we could learn new things to share along the way.

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    So glad you decided to join us... sounds like you've got plans to succeed lined up already. :) Great job on the exercise plans. Logging your food on here ahead of time is so helpful and really makes it far more easy to stick to what you planned.

Best of luck :)
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you will find the mfp helps with meal planning! Great job already putting exercise together! I wish you success!
  • gingerrose15
    Options
    I am new also. I hope we can help each other to stay on track. I am a sugar addict and eat unhealthy. I am trying to lose 55 lbs and eat healthy. I joined a fit club last year and have not got there yet. I have been busy with work and family. I have to take care of me.. My weight is getting out of hand.. I am here for support..Lets start this journey..Lets do it!
  • wildflower856
    wildflower856 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome all of you :) im fairly new. Add me! All motivation helps :)