40 lb goal

Options
nellie_ar
nellie_ar Posts: 6 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
hello my name is Ashley. I have a 40 lb weight loss goal. I recently started working out, mostly cardio 4 days a week for about an hour. I tend to "forget" about dieting and working out cause...well to be honest it's just easier to just do nothing. Sad truth I can't stand looking at myself in the mirror and this double chin isn't getting smaller by sitting on the couch! So if anyone wants to add me, feel free, I hope to stay motivated and keep you motivated as well!

Replies

• nellie_ar
    Options
    Don't be shy.. Lol
  • carmatiz
    carmatiz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I here to motivate you
  • nellie_ar
    Options
    Awesome ty!
  • oncem0re
    oncem0re Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    nellie_ar wrote: »
    hello my name is Ashley. I have a 40 lb weight loss goal. I recently started working out, mostly cardio 4 days a week for about an hour. I tend to "forget" about dieting and working out cause...well to be honest it's just easier to just do nothing. Sad truth I can't stand looking at myself in the mirror and this double chin isn't getting smaller by sitting on the couch! So if anyone wants to add me, feel free, I hope to stay motivated and keep you motivated as well!

Hi there! I know what you mean how easy it is to do nothing...but give it 1 MONTH and take it 1 day at a time, your body will start aching for some work out. I think on my 2nd week I was telling my friends, I felt like Popeye who just ate some spinach because I was all over the place. I cleaned my whole house and cooked my whole week meal in 12 hours straight one day without stopping. :) it's hard at first but it gets easier just like others...our body is truly amazing, it can adopt if we put it to work! Take care and if you are ready for this change, add me anytime!
  • nellie_ar
    Options
    Thank you for that! I am ready for some much needed change. :smile:
  • wildflower856
    wildflower856 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • carmatiz
    carmatiz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Its not easy but well worth it
  • freyja1197
    freyja1197 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support :)
  • nellie_ar
    Options
    I am embarrassed to say I can't figure out how to add people. When I click on your name is doesn't take me to your profile. It just does nothing. So please add me :smiley: