"The Long Weight Journey"

Options
erwallen
erwallen Posts: 7 Member
edited January 2015 in Motivation and Support
On my third day....and feeling really pessimistic today..usually the opposite. The dark grey clouds in London aren't helping either! Some Humour and up beat spirit would be greatly appreciated

Replies

• zac775
    zac775 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Im sure it will brighten, with your positive attitude
  • ape114073
    ape114073 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Lets do this ! I always try to smile at people walking by. Yes most of them think I am CRAZY but someone does finally smile back. At that makes it all worth it. My mood gets better. So good luck today from Colorado
  • Tabithas_Transformation
    Options
    Sunshine and clear skies in Reading right now - hopefully it makes it's way over to London for you and gives you some positive feelings!
    Day 3 of a long but rewarding journey. It will be hard sometimes but most of the time you'll feel so positive and proud of yourself. Keep going!
  • erwallen
    Options
    Thanks @zac775‌ :)
  • erwallen
    Options
    Great idea @ape114073‌...going to consciously try that more often. Thank you xx
  • erwallen
    Options
    Must be your positive thinking that has affected the weather down here @Ravachu‌ so thanking you for that...your kind words have definitely comforted me. Thank you :smile: xx
  • ape114073
    ape114073 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks. How is it going now.
  • erwallen
    Options
    @ape114073‌
    The journey is going pretty well....I'm consciously deciding to enjoy it as it's what I'm doing for me. I think the challenges of life's lessons partnered with this journey is what can make it challenging!

Although the smiling is helping!
  • GoPerfectHealth
    GoPerfectHealth Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    There was a man named erwallen
    Whose MFP friends were soon calling
    They told him to smile
    And just wait a while
    And the weight on the scale would soon be falling

I can't claim to be great at writing Limericks, even though it is fun to do!
  • erwallen
    Options
    Lol thanks @GoPerfectHealth‌ :)