Has anyone checked out the price of the eliptical tread machine advertised lately on tv?

Options
Just wondered if anyone has requested literature on the eliptical/climber exercise machine advertised on tv lately or has used one.

Replies

• Negriita2010
    Negriita2010 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i believe its more then 1,000 hubby didnt want to buy it for me
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    yeah one model is like 1000 and the other one is more than 1500(or it was) you can look up reviews on youtube.
  • librarydebster
    librarydebster Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I read mixed reviews online and it's expensive so I would b more interested in an elliptical.
  • diegops1
    diegops1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Do a lot of web research. I can't imagine one advertised on TV as being a reasonable price for the quality. I bought one about 4 years ago and I spent $1400 delivered to my home. I had the money at the time and I wanted one that would last for many years. I found that good quality ones ranged from $500 to $5,000.
  • clg1241
    clg1241 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    the specs for my first machine was to buy an inexpensive machine that was sturdy and had a few options. I wanted to make sure I would use it. My second machine was expensive however I use it four times a week. Look for a good used machine. There will be a lot of them round in about six months.
  • librarydebster
    librarydebster Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    That's for sure. People give up on exercise. I. AmThinking of getting an elliptical machine to add to my home gym. Woups rather do that than pay a membership.