ABOUT ME

Options
hi to all you women who are trying to lose weight like myself, im sure ul agree its not easy im 55 and have been overweight for 10 years now, im only 4 11 so i really hate my figure especially my stomach and arms, im fairly attractive in looks but my body lets me down, im a size 18 and want to be a 10 or 12 again, im going to do it this year hopefully my goal is to be 9 stone, at present im 14 11. and ashamed with myself for getting to this size, slimming world didnt help me, all they do is weigh you, i can do that myself, so come on ladies share your stories with me and lets all help each other. julie my username is frumpyfatsad

Replies

• bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I am 55 also. I can relate to your story. At my heaviest I was 160. I did get down to 140 and seemed to maintain that weight for years. Last summer I was determined to lose more and I am now maintaining my weight at 136. My goal is 125. I have joined the gym because I want to tone as well as lose weight. I added you as a friend. More friends the better. we can do this!
  • DragonChild93
    Options
    I'm 21, though I'm 5'1" and wear a size 18. This is the heaviest I've ever been and I'm pretty annoyed with myself for getting to this point. I'm working on losing 100 pounds to get down to 140.
    You're right. The more buddies and help, the better! :D
  • frumpyfatsad
    Options
    all you have to do is think about the lovely summer weel hopefully have this year, and how good ul look in those lovely dresses you have always wanted to wear weel do it think positive and say to yourself each day im beautiful determined and strong to lose weight and be so happy with my new body.