Fitbit Vs Jawbone?

Options
Hey all,
I'm thinking of buying a fitness tracking band but am not sure which one would be best? I already use a heart rate monitor when exercising but like the idea of the sleep tracking etc. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Replies

• purplerose22603
    purplerose22603 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have the FitBit Flex and love it! I can do all the tracking through my mobile phone app and helps me meet my daily goals. Plus, you can join your friends and create challenges so we can push each other.
  • Fsunami
    Fsunami Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the FitBit and I love the Up24, but the Up24 seems to be prone to "glitches". Their customer service is very good, but when I buy a product, I don't want to spend time on the phone talking about replacements :)
  • Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I've have the UP24 since mid December. Only a few issues, alarm not going off once, and having to re sync to my phone. My cousin is on her 4th fitbit in under a year. UP24 reviews are better as far as tracking steps. Fitbit reviews say it adds steps. So far Im happy with the UP.
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have an Up25 as well. I've been very pleased with it so far. I haven't had any glitches yet!
  • beachbum4044
    beachbum4044 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am still reviewing.....I have a friend w fitbit flex and one with misfit. Misfit is from wal-mart and about have the cost. Both track sleep, increase in activity and both sync with MFP. I am leaning toward the misfit, they appear comparable and it is more cost effective
  • clairebeaven
    clairebeaven Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have the Up24, and so far no issues, love the sleep tracking and the battery life between charges seems good.