Lose weight, stretch marks, possible to get rid of it and get abs and muscular?

Options
Hi guys

About 15months ago i started dieting and working out...and from 116kg i got down to 86kis...which is on an average 2kis a month....but now i have stretch marks on my stomach above abs and shoulder...

Right now am 28% fat...was 40-45% initially....however it is not that much...still i was wondering if i can get rid of it....will i be able to reveal my abs if i get such losen skin? Also i want to go down to 10% fat...will it be possible that stretch marks becomes invisible as i lose more fat and gain muscles??
I

Replies

• nisargpathak09
    nisargpathak09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Going nice Sonuyos.. I can understand how ugly streach marks look a like but you can get rid from it.The easiest way to get rid from streach marks is with the help of castor oil & lemon juice. Apply castor oil daily, massage it for 15mins after that cover it with a cotton cloth dipped in hot water leave it for 5-10mins. The other way is apply lemon juice and leave ot for whole night i mean do over nighting with lemon juice. Main thing keep your body dehydrated with water and juices.
    If you want six pack abs you need to maintain your fat percentage thats typical 5-7% and the normal fat percentage is 18% so instead of loosing weight try to loose fat percent. You can Google it for fat burning exercises....
    I hope this information will help you.....
  • ITVGuy2000
    ITVGuy2000 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Maybe I don't see it, but I wish there was a way to like posts here, cause this sounds like good stuff.
  • sonuyos
    sonuyos Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Going nice Sonuyos.. I can understand how ugly streach marks look a like but you can get rid from it.The easiest way to get rid from streach marks is with the help of castor oil & lemon juice. Apply castor oil daily, massage it for 15mins after that cover it with a cotton cloth dipped in hot water leave it for 5-10mins. The other way is apply lemon juice and leave ot for whole night i mean do over nighting with lemon juice. Main thing keep your body dehydrated with water and juices.
    If you want six pack abs you need to maintain your fat percentage thats typical 5-7% and the normal fat percentage is 18% so instead of loosing weight try to loose fat percent. You can Google it for fat burning exercises....
    I hope this information will help you.....

Oh ya, am aware of that :) I am 28 or so...i wanna get 10% atleast....will drop more...but my main concern is lose skin and stretch marks, will i still hav those at 10%?

As of now i dont hav lose skin, non that i can see or feel!!
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    You can't get rid of stretch marks, that's bull. They will fade over time, however. Moisturizing helps, but again, nothing will make them "disappear." But good luck with the lemon juice baths... :p
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm slightly skeptical of your stretch mark magic potion. I have had 3 very large babies and have had stretchmarks above my belly button since baby #1, who is now 18. I have always kept myself very well hydrated and I dont see how putting lemon juice on your skin will magically make them go away. If it did, they would sell that in the department stores and make a killing. With time, my stretchmarks are not as visible due less stretch of my skin but they are still there....I promise you. I dont aspire to be a bikini model so it really doesnt matter. But If I am incorrect and your magic potion works, I digress....Bottle that s*it and make a killing with it
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Your stretch marks will fade over time. I have heard of lemon juice fading freckles or sunspots on the hands and face, but I doubt it will do anything for stretch marks. At least my stretch marks, which are pretty deep.

I can tell you that just 15 lbs lost has made my stretch marks not look so purple/red. They are fading to white. I also had 3 big babies and 50 to 100 lb gains with each pregnancy.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I understand that rubbing dihydrogen monoxide on them works well.
  • sonuyos
    Options
    Actually my stretch marks are white already!! It looks bad due to the fat around it!!

If i go down to 10% will it be diff?
  • clairlita
    clairlita Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can't get rid of stretch marks - they are permanent. They will fade over time but will never disappear. Don't waste your money on anything that claims to do that. If you lose/gain weight try to do so as slowly as possible to avoid any more... You get them from doing either of the above in a short period of time (having a baby, crash diets etc).

I used to spend a LOT of money on potions which did nothing other than make me smell nice.
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You will never completely get rid of them. However, if you get down to the 10 percent you're shooting for then who cares, right? You will look great and you can tell everyone they are from your muscles!
  • sonuyos
    Options
    moto450 wrote: »
    You will never completely get rid of them. However, if you get down to the 10 percent you're shooting for then who cares, right? You will look great and you can tell everyone they are from your muscles!

Are you sure about that?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks are SCARS. You'll never get rid of them. Some fade in color over time and there are lots of dermal camoflauge creams to help hide them, but like a scar it's forever part of your skin.
    As for loose skin, genetics, age, how much you have to lose will dictate whether you get some or not. My experience if if you've got 80+ lbs to lose, chances are you'll have loose skin.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • sonuyos
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Stretch marks are SCARS. You'll never get rid of them. Some fade in color over time and there are lots of dermal camoflauge creams to help hide them, but like a scar it's forever part of your skin.
    As for loose skin, genetics, age, how much you have to lose will dictate whether you get some or not. My experience if if you've got 80+ lbs to lose, chances are you'll have loose skin.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I have lost about 66pounds till now...more 30-40 to go....but i dont hav lose skin at this moment!!

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

^This
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

^This

Double this.