hello from the uk!

Options
hi, ive been on this site for a few months now but still havnt got round to adding any friends!

i'm just 1 pound away from my goal weight but i know that maintainance might be a bit of a problem. i also want to tone up and get fitter.

im 5' 4 and from the UK (Yorkshire- it's currently chucking it down with rain of course!)

feel free to add me :)

Replies

• V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Welcome from the Midlands... 1st bit of rain in weeks, April was a great month. I can hear all of the old bids saying "well, the garden needed it"!!!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Aha! A long time watcher, first time writer huh? :)

Well, saying "Welcome!" seems a bit redundant! Glad you said hello. Always good to have more friends on here :)

And yeah, we had our first rain here in Northamptonshire last night for about a month...i went out and just stood in it for a while..felt sooo good!
  • RajwaJ
    RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Welcome from the Midlands... 1st bit of rain in weeks, April was a great month. I can hear all of the old bids saying "well, the garden needed it"!!!

I work in a shop and thats all I have heard! "We need rain", now this morning its raining and everyone is complaining! lol!

I'm in not so sunny Suffolk! Congrats on nearing your goal weight.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm from the UK too (Bedfordshire)
    I'm also in maintenance :)
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! And hello from the US. This is one of the things I LOVE about this site, having friends from all over the world. Best of luck to you on your maintenance. I'm not there yet, but I plan to be by August 25th (my birthday).:smile:
  • Kells44
    Kells44 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! I'm from usually Sunny Bournemouth but currently thunderstorms - booooo! I only joined mfp this week & already feel a bit addicted to it but struggling with it today! Am sooo tired (baby son is teething so early morning every day) = a grumpy unmotivated mummy! lol!

Good luck with the maintenance! x
  • lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Well, I hope you're not all going to hate me, I live in Perth, Australia! Just coming into Winter now and I was still sunbathing today, but bit chilly tonight!!!!! What makes it worse is that I come from Portsmouth, Hampshire in the UK, emigrated over 2yrs ago! Don't miss the weather I have to say!!!

I always struggled with my weight in the UK, but now living in Oz I seem to find it easier! I have no idea why - probably just my state of mind I suppose!

Great to meet you!

Lynn x
  • xXxKayleighxXx
    Options
    Hello from Surrey :)

Poured all night. Okay today but kinda muggy.

BTW, so jealous of Oz haha, i'm normally more motivated when it's warmer because i can't hide under a big jumper :P

xx
  • blackcelica
    Options
    Hello from Rugby. Been rainy as hell here today.
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oh Hello from Kent! What a B-E-A-utiful morning here today :)

Gotta say I still haven't seen rain in ages! Although I did see the effects of it when I woke up on Saturday morning, but its not rained during the day here in ages :) In fact the last time I saw rain was the massive Thunder storms in Ghana at night! That was in March :)