• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    lacroyx wrote: »
    Oreo churros is where it's at.
    1415725634338_wps_14_Is_this_the_perfect_fusio.jpg
    Just baked taste with a crispy exterior and a soft warm interior served with the Oreo cookie creme dip.

Need. RIGHT NOW.

Where do you get these? My guess is it's going to be a regional thing and something I'll never find. :'(
    It was a popular recipe making the rounds on pintrest or fb. My co worker wouldn't shut up about it and tried to make them but she was unsuccessful. She also isn't the greatest cook either :/
    http://www.popsugar.com/food/Oreo-Churro-Recipe-36240722

Ps. Your baby is adorbs.

Ugh. I'll never be able to make a churro to save my life. lol.

And thanks :)
  • Uhfgood
    Uhfgood Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Just wondering... Is it ok to eat 2/3 oreo cookies a day? I had 2 yesterday and its so addictive... If its still in my total calorie intake is that ok? :) thanks

It's so not bad to have a couple of Oreos. I *love* Oreos. I usually go by the serving size, so if it's 2 cookies then I eat two, if it's 3 I eat three (a lot of the times it's 3), and always as long as you work it into your daily caloric intake it would be fine.

Oh man you've just made me want some Oreos. Don't tell anyone this but I actually like the cookie more than the filling :-P (I know some of you Oreo aficionados are going to be shocked to hear such a preposterous thing, but honestly the cookie is the best part)
  • Uhfgood
    Uhfgood Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Is it just me or is it odd that OP has a deactivated account when they actually posted this today?
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Uhfgood wrote: »
    Just wondering... Is it ok to eat 2/3 oreo cookies a day? I had 2 yesterday and its so addictive... If its still in my total calorie intake is that ok? :) thanks

It's so not bad to have a couple of Oreos. I *love* Oreos. I usually go by the serving size, so if it's 2 cookies then I eat two, if it's 3 I eat three (a lot of the times it's 3), and always as long as you work it into your daily caloric intake it would be fine.

Oh man you've just made me want some Oreos. Don't tell anyone this but I actually like the cookie more than the filling :-P (I know some of you Oreo aficionados are going to be shocked to hear such a preposterous thing, but honestly the cookie is the best part)
    I miss Birthday Cake Oreos. My local shop hasn't had them for a while. I'm a filling girl, btw. Gimme all the fillings!!!!
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    lacroyx wrote: »
    Oreo churros is where it's at.
    1415725634338_wps_14_Is_this_the_perfect_fusio.jpg
    Just baked taste with a crispy exterior and a soft warm interior served with the Oreo cookie creme dip.

want it. now.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the Cookies and Cream Quest Bar? Might be a healthier option! xx

A lot more calories in a Quest bar, a fair amount of protein, but healthier? Questionable. Any proof that they are healthier?

Eat the 2 oreo's, log them and enjoy.
  • christiec2015
    Options
    Craving Oreo's right now! *smacks wrist* thing is, I don't think I could stop at just two! SO moreish!
  • Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Uhfgood wrote: »
    Is it just me or is it odd that OP has a deactivated account when they actually posted this today?

She probably went on to eat all the Oreos and decided not to try and lose weight after all. I personally blame the churros pic.