Replies

• wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    start weight is 199.3 eek!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I think we should cut off new members as well. Even though we might lose some people, this has turned into a large group and a lot of work for Uno!

Unfortunately, new people won't know it's a closed group unless Uno (on this thread) & the HoH's (on the 4 house threads) continue to post that statement.

Uno - amazing that you've kept up with assigning people to the houses AND going thru your finals. Thank you SO MUCH!!! :flowerforyou:

Oh...and I have mentioned yet....Hufflepuff House is going to kick butt!! :wink:

Hufflepuff.jpg
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    DeathismyGift - I need your start weight to sort you! Thanks! Glad to see a HP AND a Yankee fan here!! :happy:
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Is there room for me to join too??
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    New members:
    agirlfromminneso - 164 - Gryffindor
    tmaksparkie - NEED START WEIGHT!!! - Ravenclaw
    PDeSeure - 133.5 - Hufflepuff
    lilabette - 140 - Slytherin
    Cartwoman - 173.1 - Gryffindor
    Wheelieblade - 199.3 - Hufflepuff
    Minniebee - 164.2 - Ravenclaw
    Chubtub - 192.4 - Ravenclaw
    Murelzgirl - 179 - Gryffindor
    tink739 - 184 - Slytherin
    AnoukDoutyBatya - 170 - Hufflepuff
    DeathismyGift - NEED START WEIGHT!! - Slytherin
    Navvs15 - 169.2 - Gryffindor
    Kaldrmjolka - NEED START WEIGHT!! - Slytherin
    inspired2lose - Hufflepuff
    beanie242 - 175.8 - Ravenclaw
    Mommyoft3texans - 135 - Gryffindor
    Daveglasnost - 216.8 - Slytherin

GROUP WILL BE CUT OFF AS OF SATURDAY AT MIDNIGHT. NO MORE MEMBERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO JOIN AND ANY WHO I DO NOT HAVE START WEIGHTS FOR YET WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GROUP.

Thank you all for being a part of this! I never thought it would get this big! We have a group of about 140 awesome people right now, who are all inspired to lose weight and keep it off for good! Luckily we are all passionate about the same wonderful series and are using it to our advantage to help us reach our goal! :)
  • mjtbb
    mjtbb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Can you please post the links to the different houses again. I can't seem to find it in this long thread. I need to post something so I can find it from now on. Please.. Thank you,
    I only need slythering but it might help someone else also with the others.

Melanie
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My start weight as of the 2nd was 175.8
  • DaveGlasnost
    DaveGlasnost Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'll join if you want more. Let me know what date you want starting weight for, I have every day recorded =)

Edit:

May 1 216.8
    May 2: 217.4
    May 3: 219.4
    May 4: 216.8
    May 5: 215.6
    May 6: 215.4

...feel free to pick one of the above....
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    I sent you a message, would love to join!!! Pretty please?!
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    everyone see my last note for where you were sorted..I edited it instead of posting a new one. :)
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    is it too late to join this challenge? i just got started this week
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    HP Post of the Day!

DID YOU KNOW ?
    upon seeing the set for hermione's bedroom in the film, harry potter and the deathly hallows: part 1, emma watson told the set decorators that there should be more books, which they happily accommodated.
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    is it too late to join this challenge? i just got started this week

No, but I need to wait to sort you to see where to put you. just sit tight and check back :)
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    just to be clear:

GROUP WILL BE CUT OFF AS OF SATURDAY AT MIDNIGHT. NO MORE MEMBERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO JOIN AND ANY WHO I DO NOT HAVE START WEIGHTS FOR YET WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GROUP.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    Can you please post the links to the different houses again. I can't seem to find it in this long thread. I need to post something so I can find it from now on. Please.. Thank you,
    I only need slythering but it might help someone else also with the others.

Melanie

if you lose it again, you can always type 'slytherin' into the search box - it will come right up - that's how we sneak into your commons to see what shenanigans you all are up to! :tongue:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. Like, really I do. I recently got the Deathly Hallows symbol tattooed on the inside of my forearm (not lying lol)....I started my weight loss goals on May 1st without even knowing about this thread. Rock! I am serving in a wedding in Oct. so July 14th (because let's be honest, I'm going to the Midnight showing) would be a "mini goal" for me. I'm IN!!!

My favorite Harry Potter character is Snape. BEFORE the world knew he was 'good', I knew it, I swore by it and J.K. did NOT let me down lol. YAY HP!

me too, me too! i always knew snape was dumbledore's man, and i also pinned him for a romantic - just not nearly as much as he actually turned out to be!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Is it still ok to join? I've been trying to loose weight for couple of months now, and I am a MASSIVE fan of Harry Potter. Read all the books about 10 times each. In the mddle of re-reading the series for 11 time (Goblet of Fire). Can someone please let me know if I can join?:flowerforyou:
    Oh my start weight is 115lbs as at today.
  • gmaanneliese
    gmaanneliese Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    :blushing: How does the Harry Potter Challenge work? I don't know much about HP. (Everyone is posting how they didn't want to be in this house or the other and I don't know anything about the houses) But it sounds fun.
  • CrisUndies
    CrisUndies Posts: 40
    Options
    SaLandrum - 215.2 - Ravenclaw
    Traceyann1214 - 216 - Hufflepuff
    Inspired2lose - 160 - Ravenclaw
    jalara - 227.8 - Slytherin
    Nat102 - 147 - Gryffindor
    ChrisUndies - 182 - Slytherin
    Nita_bita - 157 - Hufflepuff
    Sarahbear83 - 242 - Ravenclaw
    Kelsue35 - 138 - Gryffindor
    Beffy191 - 154 - Slytherin
    Lexib0t - 260 - Hufflepuff
    Lori07 - Ravenclaw - NEED YOUR START WEIGHT LORI07!!!!!!

Got just what I wanted! Thanks guys!

Come on Slytherin :)