NSV That Made Me Cry

Options
I have been using Simply Woman as my main program in addition to my HCG, and after 4 weeks of Simply Woman, I was able to measure myself.

I have lost a total of 35.25 inches from all over my body. I cried as I was adding them up because I could not believe that I had made that much progress. I have been working hard, but I did not know that I was doing that well. My clothing falling off gave me an indication, but I did not know it was THAT good.

I am most thrilled about the 14.5 inches that came off my abs. 7 inches from my upper and 7.5 from my lower. This is here I hold the most weight on my body. I still have a ways to go to what I want to see in the mirror there, but I am so thrilled and so proud of myself!

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Awesome thats so amazing, I am super proud of you!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • shakeyourdoodles
    Options
    Great job! What amazing progress!
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    That's terrific--and so inspirational!! Thanks for posting. :smile:
  • carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You should be proud, great job, the incredible shrinking woman! 14.5 inches off your waist, that is awesome!
  • whateverdamnit
    Options
    CONGRATS! But what is Simply Woman and what is HCG? :S
  • nelster
    nelster Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That is really awesome!
  • xXxKayleighxXx
    Options
    That's so fantastic! Great work. You should be really proud of yourself x
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Your are definitely progressing well. Keep it up!
  • CharityAngel
    CharityAngel Posts: 111
    Options
    Simply Woman is a 12 week course that is by Crystal Andrus. She is from Canada. I got her book on Amazon, and then decided to use it in addition to my HCG drops. Which is a hormone that helps your body burn abnormal fat cells. What I love about Simply Woman is that it has you take a look at your entire self and work on all aspects of you. Not just your fitness and health, but your emotional state, mind and spiritual side as well. I have found a great deal of emotional healing and have been able to see myself much more clearly so far. I am really looking forward to the next 8 weeks.
  • CharityAngel
    CharityAngel Posts: 111
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!