Daily Users

Options
I'm new here and I've been lurking around and it seems like some people join, stick around for a couple of days and don't come back. I need friends who get on daily and can motivate me. Add me please!

Replies

• Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi Jasmin, I am about 3 weeks in and logging daily. Add me if you like for some friendly support. What are your goals this year? Good luck x
  • shaynafisher
    shaynafisher Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have realized I need to be a long-time. January 1st would have marked 1 year of logging for me, but I didn't log Halloween day so I lost my streak :( but, I'm at about 85 days now, with no intentions of stopping! Add me if you want!
  • wildflower856
    wildflower856 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My phone won't let me add people! But please do add me! I'm on everyday! :) also needing all the motivation I can get
  • cannedgoo
    cannedgoo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I started seriously logging mid November and haven't broken my streak yet - go ahead and add me!
  • 1prdmommy
    1prdmommy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I logged back on to MFP at the end of Dec. I've only missed one day and felt lost without my app. Add me if you would like motivation and support ☺
  • rlmartins
    rlmartins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for some support as well!
  • VerbalDyslexia
    VerbalDyslexia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support!!! I sent everyone a request. Let's keep motivating each other! I woke up full of energy today, how's everyone's morning going?
  • Heatherkw2014
    Heatherkw2014 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've added you. I'm on everyday as well.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Today is my 815th day on here. There are lots of people with very long streaks. It just takes some committment.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish :) I've been on MFP for over two years, current streak is 200 something (sometimes I miss a day!).
  • prairiedana
    Options
    I'm new to the site but would love more friends to motivate me, and in return, that I can support :) Feel free to add me (everyone!)
  • MeanNurseGM95
    MeanNurseGM95 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for a year and missed one day of logging and ruined my streak. But other than that I am here every day so feel free to add me. 57 pounds down and lots more to go.
  • PrettieBrwnEyez
    PrettieBrwnEyez Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm trying my best to log in daily. Add me.
  • Seraphina_Rowan
    Seraphina_Rowan Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi there :smiley: I'm on I think 370 for my streak, down 112lbs still have about 60lbs left feel free to add me :smile: Anyone!
  • kellinna
    kellinna Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's what I've done in the past when I give up and start overeating again. Things have to change now, I have to stick with it. I'm so tired of being fat. Please feel free to add me anyone. I need all the accountability I can get!
  • marybeezo
    marybeezo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm a first timer and have been logging 21 days straight. I need some friends to help me stay accountable.
  • amandajean0812
    amandajean0812 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My day isn't complete without logging and supporting my friends on here! 61 day streak so far!
  • VerbalDyslexia
    VerbalDyslexia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for adding me!! I love how nice everyone is on here :)