Fit bit

Options
He people who religiously use their fit bit. I'm talking like 10,000 steps per day active. P.m. me. I need more friends. I need the motivation. Keep me going. I'll keep you going. Win-win.

Replies

• jaystepper4life
    Options
    I use the fit bit flex my daily goal is 20,000 steps add me we can motivate each other
  • sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm not always up to that many steps a day but u try and I'm logging in all the time and doing challenges on it all the time
  • ademott2015
    ademott2015 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just got mine today. I would love to connect with others for challenges!
  • berly632
    berly632 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I love my Fitbit and I love working out
  • jonathantwalsh
    jonathantwalsh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My daily goal is 10k I am in, I am happy to connect with peeps on here and fitbit for challenges!
  • AmberRamos123
    AmberRamos123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just got my fitbit today, how can I add you?
  • julianorton2
    Options
    I LOVE my fit bit..I could use some friends too...feel free to add me :)
  • DanielleMesa
    DanielleMesa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    How do you add Fitbit friends? Just got mine yesterday.
  • Allylynn
    Allylynn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I got my fitbit for Xmas. Tracking food and such with it. Hoping to be cleared for exercise again Monday after surgery.
  • donnamcnulty
    donnamcnulty Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just got a fitbit zip but can't get it to connect to mfp.. any advice?
  • Penniesjourney
    Penniesjourney Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hope u got it working . Oh I had that issue too r u syncing to phone ? But had to delete mfp then reinstall it again then it synced
  • stacerracer
    stacerracer Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I love my fit bit! My step goal is 15,000. but I am currently fighting to get my 30,000 step badge trying every day but I can only get close before I run outa time. feel free to add me!!!!
  • Sarahh042614
    Sarahh042614 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I currently get 20,000+ and would love to add more Fit Bit friends! I am unsure how to get others added, other than email. Anyone know how to easily add people?
  • BayleighPaws
    BayleighPaws Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! As a 20,000+ stepper, I'm looking for people to help motivate me!!! I'm in!
  • mabess58
    mabess58 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use the Zip. It's wonky as far as the app on my phone. It currently says I have no steps. But MFP seems to be able to show me the steps. So I havnt accepted any challenges since I'm sot sure if it will show my progress. But I'm happy to be friends with anybody!
  • atomicloser
    Options
    I'm adding you but have no idea how to connect us to fitbit.

I've been trying hard to reach 10,000 steps and have done so several times last week, sadly not had the walking time this week, maybe new friends will push me that bit further. Please feel free to add me too everyone :smile:
  • slpryor
    slpryor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have the FitBit flex. I aim for 10k steps most days but have been starting to slack. Looking for more motivation as well as people to do challenges with. Also training for my first half marathon in May. Feel free to add me!
  • camnjo
    camnjo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the flex as well. .always over 10000 per day....almost hit 20000 yesterday! Anyone of you can add me as a friend as well. Happy stepping everyone! !!!
  • redz215
    redz215 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I love my fit bit....tho it's not exactly accurate it motivates me and I love it! I need friends to challenge and connect with so feel free to give me your info so we can get started!
  • Jambon692
    Jambon692 Posts: 17 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I just got mine yesterday and for the first week or so I'm going to do 20k on a work day and 10k on a day off. I might up the work one because I've only done a 5 hour shift today and cleared 15k...but I'll work that out after I've used it for a couple of days.
    Some friends would be nice though! Regardless of step counts and what you're trying to achieve.