just had a baby! Want to lose 30 lbs!! :|

Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    Define "just"
  • Hischell30
    Options
    Mine isn't here yet but their inducing Feb 2, 2015. I noticed your post started this yr on Jan 21st. Hopefully we can be supportive and encouraging to each other.
  • BabyWeight821
    BabyWeight821 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good luck! feel free to add me, I had my daughter last August, gained a little over 20 pounds, I've lost about 18 of it and want to lose another 5 pounds!
  • lainee428
    Options
    Congratulations! I had my son 9 months ago. It's time to lose the weight i pretend is baby weight but was actually there since i quit smoking 2 years ago. I dont know if you bf but supposedly you burn 20 cal per oz you make
  • ctrewin5
    Options
    Hi all! Yea, I had my daughter last May. I gained 30 lbs and I actually was back at my pre-pregnancy weight but I've gained a bit since I'm not working, so I tend to pick at junk foods here and there. Have to cut that out! Lol
  • ctrewin5
    Options
    @Hischell30‌ good luck with everything! Hope it's a safe and smooth delivery. Is this your first?
  • ctrewin5
    Options
    @lainee428‌ congrats to u too! I also pretend it's baby weight lol

What's bf?
  • Hischell30
    Options
    @ctrewin5‌ no not my first child, we had a son 5 yrs ago and it was the reason I was looking for help losing the weight after he was born. I'd gained nearly 60 lbs during that pregnancy. Thinking "it's OK I'm pregnant". It took me almost 2 yrs to drop the extra weight.