trying again I can do this!

Options
Hello everyone. Just getting started. This app is great just lost myself and I am pushing myself to try harder.welcoming any new friends.

Replies

• Bigumbum1
    Bigumbum1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started Monday, you can add me if you'd like!
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica! Most of us (me especially) have gotten lost before, Welcome back!
  • thanoshp
    thanoshp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi just hang in there. Been off and on again on this app and lifestyle change. Everyone needs support
  • tinky452
    tinky452 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im exactly same lost my way at xmas...as we do lol ....now so determined to lose and feel better got a stone and a half to go feel free to add me x x
  • fittymiamabe
    Options
    Hello.. I keep going back and forth on this. Be nice to have more friends to keep me motivated :)
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Be smart you can absolutely do it, its just a bit dull and takes an amount of focus and persistence. Spend some time getting yourself into the right mindset, weigh your food and focus on consistent deficits. Make more good choices than bad and whatever happens keep logging your food.
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it again! check out my profile and add me if you are interested.
  • texaswindsong
    texaswindsong Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here and would love to have some friends. I'm a mom of two little boys and am determined to do this for myself. Friend me!