remaining calories

Options
Does this mean I wont loose any weight this week? if my food intake for today was 1987 and due to my exercise my goal was 2351 leaving 364 remaining calories once I close out for the day. My normal goal is 1200 but I did 110 minute of workout. Help!

Replies

• kk281
    kk281 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    no, you'll lose weight.
  • michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    so you burned 1100 or so cals and you ate back all but 364? That is fine, you will be losing, so long as the rest of your week is in check too....you will only not lose if you consistantly go over your cals on a daily basis.

that 364 deficit added to your BMR is your burn for the day.

you're on target, keep up the good work
  • ramosriley
    ramosriley Posts: 32
    Options
    Your reply made me smile. I am not going to give up. thank You so much
  • mkennedym
    mkennedym Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    you are still in the green? as long as your settings are set to lose weight and you remain green (and assuming you are recording caloric intake and calorie expenditure correctly) then you lose weight.
  • ramosriley
    ramosriley Posts: 32
    Options
    1673 is my remaining calorie today and I had a home made salad for dinner. I know for a fact that I didn't have much of a solid meal today but I am up to 1245 and my daily goal is 1200. I over worked out today because of yesterday and because I haven't lost much weight eating up my workout calories, I want to get it straight. I feel like the more I loose in calories the better even If I don't make up my workout. What do you mean in the green?