Hi is anyone trying Dr Oz's Total 10 plan?

Options
Hi my name is Mel
Going to attempt the Total 10 plan Dr oz just released. .anyone else doing the same? Would be great to have some buddies to share tips and support. .Please add me if your in!

Replies

• fearlessleader104
    fearlessleader104 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Eat less move more.
    You don't need oz
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Eat less move more.
    You don't need oz

Quoted for truth. :)
  • Meyerarmy5
    Meyerarmy5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mel, I will have finished the first 2 weeks tomorrow on Monday the 26th. I have loved the smoothie in the morning (sometimes I have turkey sausage w/eggs). So far I have lost just over 10lbs and I will continue with this same plan for the next 2 weeks (4 weeks total is my plan)! Usually, our family does the Whole 30 just after the New year, but all 4 including husband have differed till March (sports & travel), so I wanted to do something to get my eating back on track before March. Best of luck, Stace
  • melcamp37
    melcamp37 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks Stace..good to know I am not alone. .lol
  • jrgalee
    jrgalee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes I have been doing it for one week.i lost 1 lb.
  • jrgalee
    jrgalee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have stuck with the plan except I didn't do the bath.

• geefunk_213
    Options
    I have stuck with the plan except the baths and soup/broth and have lost 8 pounds so far and it's only day 5 :-)
  • anarchysbitch
    anarchysbitch Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Dr oz is the devil
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Dr oz is the devil

AMEN
  • belle0961
    belle0961 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did the 10 day detox and continued with the 1200 calorie plan. I have lost 8 pounds so far.
  • peltierma
    peltierma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just started day three of the Total 10. Only modification has been vegetarian protein, which has been a huge challenge without dairy. I'm down 5 pounds though, so I must be doing something right lol. Anyone having continued success on Total Choice?