Baby weight to lose!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm 20 years old and just had a beautiful baby girl November 28th, I'm not exactly sure how much I currently weigh, im 5"0 and at my last ob appointment I weighed 150ish, my pre pregnancy weight was about 120lbs. My goal is to get down to 115lbs and to get toned. I'm new to all of this, so it's a little discouraging. I'm currently exclusively breast feeding as well, my 6 week appointment is on Friday, that's when i can find out if I'm allowed to go to the gym or not! I nervous yet excited! I can't wait to see everyone's progress and hopefully see my own as well!

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Aww, congrats on your little girl! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • gomezdiana06
    gomezdiana06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations I had my baby girl this May and am also trying to loose the baby weight.I know the difficulties of having energy having a newborn add me as your friend to motivate one another :)
  • weg2209
    Options
    Congratulations! We are so similar! I just had my first baby girl on 27th November and I'm 5"0 as well. She's 8 weeks now and I'm 150 but would love to get down to 120 or so. The baby weight didn't just melt off like people said!! Please anyone feel free to add me as a friend and let's keep eachother motivated!