Need friends!

Options
Hey y'all! I'm 24 and looking to lose 55 lbs. I am new to this app - don't even know how to add people. Need some motivational friends - hoping we can motivate each other! Any takers?

Replies

• ladimperfecta
    Options
    Hi! I am in a similar situation.
    I'm 25 and looking to lose 8kg
    I'm new with this app and I dont know anybody.
    And also need motivation.
  • lcline74
    lcline74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 55 lbs as well. Let's be friends and pep each other :-)
  • kmstokes389
    Options
    I think I tried adding you? I clicked on your username but nothing happened. Hopefully you'll get a request!
  • kmstokes389
    Options
    Icline74 - Absolutely! One problem - I can't figure out how to add people! Haha
  • lcline74
    lcline74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :-) go to more, friends, hit press sign...I will friend you.
  • kmstokes389
    Options
    Thanks!
  • shawandaedison
    shawandaedison Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey I'm 25, and wanting to lose 30 to 35. I also need friends that are motivational too....I will friend you, if that's ok?
  • kmstokes389
    Options
    Hi! Yes, please do! We got this! I think once I find a rhythm I will be good to go :) I am hoping having friends on this journey will help!
  • kmstokes389
    Options
    Also, I am a Christian and really looking to do this with the Lord's help! Anyone that can support me on that end as well would be greatly appreciated!
  • smarie0011
    smarie0011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 and working to lose 40 lbs by December. So far I'm 4 down! Yay! May I be a part of this motivational team, also?
  • kmstokes389
    Options
    Congrats on the 4 down!! Yes, please add me :)
  • smelly504
    Options
    I have been using this app for a week and love it!! Log everything you eat and notice the nutritional value! Also if you can join a water aerobics class! It's fun and a great workout to lose weight!!