Logging Bikini Body Mommy 3.0 exercise??

Options
Just curious if anyone could suggest to me what I should log the Bikini Body Mommy workouts under?? I don't have a HRM, so can't just log that way.

Aerobics general, calisthenics home light/moderate, calisthenics vigorous effort?? (those are the 3 I have been considering for cardio days).

Today I did Day 2, calories burned shown for each:
aerobics general: 196
calisthenics home light/moderate: 105
calisthenics vigorous effort: 241

I went ahead and did aerobics general for today since it was in between the two others and since I'm not sure what these cardio exercises would qualify as.

Thanks for your help!!!! :)

(not sure if this is allowed, but here is the link to the day 2 video incase you aren't sure the program I am referring to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT7B2jGM-Hg )

Replies

• JenniferLopez1
    Options
    Hello. I've been looking every where for the answer to this very same question. Have you had any luck ?
  • Timcsi06
    Timcsi06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have started wearing a heartrate monitor and find that if I log it as calisthenics vigorous, but only record time for the actual workout (i.e. 10 minutes without warmup and cool down) then it is within a couple calories of actual calories burned.
  • LivyB14
    LivyB14 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing, but only for the strength training days. I'm doing C25K app for cardio days
  • ChristyB1117
    ChristyB1117 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I wear an activity monitor, but of course it's calibrated for my height and weight (172, 63.5 in). Strength days with a cool down and warm up its about 95 cal, and Cardio days with cool down and warm up its about 115.