Would love friends

Options
I am definitely looking for new friends to inspire each other. After losing 30 (halfway to my goal), I plateaued for 3 months and lost hope. Gained all 30 back! Got back on the wagon after a year just a couple weeks ago and I'm down 10! Need to keep going no matter if the weight stops coming off for a whole.

Replies

• ninayoungdog617
    ninayoungdog617 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I log on several times a day. I've lost 23 pounds and my goal is 35. I eat super clean and workout 5 days a week. My name is Leslie
  • methridg
    methridg Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Cool thanks! I'm doing low carb right now and it's working well. Still eat all veggies just no startch. Plan to add them back in one a week once I know I am dedicated.
  • Dynoll
    Dynoll Posts: 6
    Options
    You can add me as well. I am restarting again and understand.
  • Ewok31
    Ewok31 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i like new friends
  • methridg
    methridg Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Can ya'll add me? Not sure how to add people on my phone
  • Crylynn84
    Options
    Add me! My story is very similar to yours and support from someone who is going through the same thing would be so helpful! :D
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Low carb is an awesome lifestyle and one with several great benefits, Unfortunately fat loss isn't one of them unless you combine low carb with being in a calorie deficit. Are you using MFP to log calories to manage your calorie deficit ?

No idea how to add friends as my iPad app doesn't seem to have that feature either. so can't help with that. If somebody wants to post iPhone - iPad instructions for adding friends that would be sweet, maybe Mel and I can have friends then. :)
  • jenniferjhall90
    jenniferjhall90 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me as your friend. I know exactly what you are going through. I had lost sixty pounds, then it stopped, I got depressed and gained most of it back. Now I have started back up and so far so good. I think we can help each other.
  • mrssophiemoreno2016
    Options
    methridg wrote: »
    I am definitely looking for new friends to inspire each other. After losing 30 (halfway to my goal), I plateaued for 3 months and lost hope. Gained all 30 back! Got back on the wagon after a year just a couple weeks ago and I'm down 10! Need to keep going no matter if the weight stops coming off for a whole.
    Add me too please. I need the support.

• Albertafun
    Albertafun Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like,
  • samatra
    samatra Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • opalsfire21
    opalsfire21 Posts: 3
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Add me too. I'm working toward a 100 lb loss and need friends to help keep me motivated. My email is opalsfire21@gmail.com
  • opalsfire21
    Options
    I found it in another forum, tried it and it worked!!

Click More - Friends and then the + in the corner. Add their username where it says Email and click the ✅ to send the invitation.
  • mkultrando
    mkultrando Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, it would be a pleasure ^_^
  • Bukeelaka
    Options
    You can add me.
  • Victoriamrs
    Victoriamrs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck.

Feel free to add me.
  • lindzgayle
    lindzgayle Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
    We all need as many cheerleaders as we can get!
  • diannehing7
    diannehing7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • methridg2
    methridg2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Camo_xxx wrote: »
    Low carb is an awesome lifestyle and one with several great benefits, Unfortunately fat loss isn't one of them unless you combine low carb with being in a calorie deficit. Are you using MFP to log calories to manage your calorie deficit ?

I am logging every day! :smile: I am definitely doing a calorie deficit, I actually cant seem to get a lot of calories now that I am low carbing it!

• Bookbuyer2015
    Bookbuyer2015 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm new to MFP, but I know how it is to lose weight and then gain it back and then have to start over as I'm doing now. :)