TurboFire

Options
Hello everyone!

I was curios to see if there is anyone else out there doing TurboFire? I started 4 weeks ago (it will be my 5th week on Monday, 5/2).

Replies

• Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I really want to start it!! It looks so fun.
  • StartingOver4Me
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I was curios to see if there is anyone else out there doing TurboFire? I started 4 weeks ago (it will be my 5th week on Monday, 5/2).

I am in my first week on the prep schedual. I am diggin it!!! Have you seen good results?
  • deema79
    deema79 Posts: 108
    Options
    I finished the 12 week program 2 weeks ago. Took a week off and just started the Hybrid program this past Monday. I Loved Turbo Fire. The Intensity is rediculous! Have Fun!
  • aprylkemper
    aprylkemper Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it since the last week of December and I love it - I also mix in weights twice a week and running because I am training for a 10K but it is lots of fun. It's got so many different workouts to keep you interested and the music is great! Fire 60 is my favorite so far because it is just fun (and by 10 minutes in your dripping in sweat)! :happy:
  • bakersduzin
    bakersduzin Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing up my first week! LOVE IT!
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 7 of Turbo Fire and it's awesome; she really gets you going and the music keeps me going. I have lost almost 6 pounds during the first 4 weeks.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Me. Almost done with week 8! :)
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm in week five of the prep schedule. love it!!
  • michelleisgettinfit
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE TURBOFIRE! I think it is one of the funnest workouts I have ever done!

1373224.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Hope to have it waiting in my mail box when I get home today!!!!
  • MommaBelvin
    MommaBelvin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    im poor and i just watched the preview about it . . somone!!! BURN ME THE DVDS!!!! LOL
  • JilleBean82
    JilleBean82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It should be arriving before May 5th!! I'm so excited to start it!
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Got Turbo Fire today! Was so excited I just shoved FIre30/Stretch10 into the DVD player and did it. I did the "new to class" version and it kicked my butt! I'm new to Chalene and all her moves so I was a mess. But I kept moving and doing as much as possible - I'm sure I looked like a flailing chicken. I'm coming from walking 3 days a week, so I'm not in the best shape. This was HARD, there were a few moments where I thought my chest might explode from my heart beating so fast. Over the next few days I might try out this same class again and look at the intro DVD "Get Fired Up" so I can get the moves down better. But I'm going to officially start the 12 week challenge on Monday!
  • winningat41
    Options
    I've been doing TF mixed with Chalean Extreme for almost two months now. Both programs are so much fun and really awesome workouts!
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 5 of prep but its day one of doing fire 55 ez.... I'm nervous!
  • Laurieannfanelli
    Laurieannfanelli Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am in week 5 love it you burn a bazillian calories lol I mex it up with Chaleane extreme in the push month! I have gotten the best results with this program. Chaleane is crazy! But I will take her anyday to get results I am getting .Good luck every one with your progress, I have foound if you have a body that is stuburn and will not release the fat get EXTREME BABY!!!!!
  • vanessajean14
    vanessajean14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also starting Week 5 Monday 5/2! I LOVE TurboFire! Trying to stick to the schedule, but usually only get about 4 workouts in a week. My goal next week is to hit all of them!
  • daniedee81
    daniedee81 Posts: 155
    Options
    Just started week 1 on monday! LOVE it!!!!
  • blakgarnet
    blakgarnet Posts: 343
    Options
    also doing a hybrid of TF and chalean extreme - nice to see some others out there doing the same. I'm on week 5, and haven't seem much movement in the scale, but definitely starting to see some flattening of the belly!
  • JilleBean82
    JilleBean82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    TurboFire started yesterday(I want my rest day to hit on Sunday) and loved it! So SORE!! :) Hiit 15 today!