College kids? Need Motivation!

Options
alwaysglad229
alwaysglad229 Posts: 4
edited January 2015 in Motivation and Support
Starting this year I've been trying to be healthier. I'm on like week three and want to meet people on here to stay motivated! I thought having friends that have a similar lifestyle to me would be the best way to stay motivated. I need to loose 50 lbs to be in a healthy BMI range so I've got a while to go!

Replies

• sarsar9614
    Options
    You can add me! I'm a college student, too. Finding the time for proper exercise and eating habits is a challenge. I have about 20 or so pounds to lose (potentially 30) but since it's super challenging for me to maintain weight I'll still be on here once I reach my Goal Weight.
  • ilikecupcakes6
    ilikecupcakes6 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in college also! Feel free to add me, I'm just focusing on making better eating habits. I am trying to lose a few pounds but more concerned with eating better and exercising more regularly :)
  • inhermagicalwonderland
    inhermagicalwonderland Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm a university student :)
    The challenge is to have time for exercising and eating healthy. But if you really want it you'll make time for it ;)
  • wildflower856
    wildflower856 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Me too! Add me :)
  • eab40726
    eab40726 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Same! I have similar goals as well! Feel free to add me
  • OgAngieee
    OgAngieee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel it! College and staying healthy sometimes are hard to handle together but it's doable! :)
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I'm in college also and I just take protein bars or tuna to eat but really, it's not as hard as people make it seem...tuna is cheap (seriously..) Never quite understood how eating healthy because your in college is difficult..exercise, that's another thing that you can make time for in college..if anything, going to the gym for 30 mins helps you study a lot more efficiently.
  • ohsointricate8
    ohsointricate8 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm in college too! I'm trying to get back on track with the beginning of this semester.
    feel free to add me!