Wedding ring

Options
Is on my finger... again :bigsmile:

Replies

• blue3628
    blue3628 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats! thats awesome! i remember the first time i was able to put my wedding ring back on after i had my son. couldn't have felt more accomplished! so happy for you!
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!!!!!
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    congrats! :bigsmile: So glad you are able to wear your ring again!
  • LilChickPea
    LilChickPea Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!! I can't wait for that day myself!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!!
  • sauza
    sauza Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I didn't get that at first :) Congrats.
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    woot woot!!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    That is brilliant. Well done x
  • ☆ShawnsMom08☆
    ☆ShawnsMom08☆ Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats! thats awesome! i remember the first time i was able to put my wedding ring back on after i had my son. couldn't have felt more accomplished! so happy for you!

Amen to that! I felt the same way. Now its two sizes to big :smile:
  • hkbonds
    hkbonds Posts: 7
    Options
    That's phenomenal. NOW....just wait until you have to have it sized because it's too big!!! I did that 3 weeks ago. Down 2.5 sizes!!! (9.5 to a 7, the size it was when he bought it for me!).
    Keep upi the good work!!
  • mama2reagan
    mama2reagan Posts: 23
    Options
    Wonderful! That must feel wonderful! Congratulations!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Wohoo, that's awesome!! I can't wait to get there.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's one of my goals to get my engagement ring back on...it's a little bit smaller than my wedding band. I prematurely posted that I got it back on a couple of weeks ago, but then we had a really hot day and the ring was feeling so tight that my finger started to feel numb! So I took it off again! Maybe in a few more weeks... CONGRATS!
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! I bet that feels awesome!!!!! I havent been able to wear mine for 3yrs since I was pregnant. When I reach my 1st mini goal thats my reward. My wedding rings on my fingers! i cant wait!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Mine is still waiting.
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Options
    Aww...wtg! Nothing tastes as good as putting your wedding ring back on feels...eh? YAY for you!:flowerforyou:
  • authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    Yeah You!!!!!!!!!!!! I am waiting for that day too!
  • court428
    court428 Posts: 34
    Options
    Congrats! I got an engagement ring in February and I had to have it made bigger. My fiancee got it sized not once but twice for me since then because it was too small. Now it is rolling around on my finger and I have to ask him to make it smaller :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!