needing friends on here

Options
I'm new here I'm 23 Years old. A stay at home mom and wife. And I need to lose 70 pounds. My health is horrible now I stay out of breath but I'm looking forward to being able to change that. Just looking for people simular to.motivate each other.

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    Welcome to the MFP community!
    I'm looking forward to being able to change that
    That is the attitude that is going to push you to success, give it 110% and you can achieve what you set your mind to!

Wishing you all the very best with your healthy lifestyle!

Adam
  • KaytiWindham
    KaytiWindham Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. Just means a lot to me to lose it so as I grow older I'm healthier for myself and for my kids! Thank you for the encouragement.
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. Just means a lot to me to lose it so as I grow older I'm healthier for myself and for my kids! Thank you for the encouragement.

The important thing to remember is even though this journey isn't always 'easy', it is always worth it! I too have kids and it's worth it a thousand times over to be healthy and able to enjoy life with them as they grow older!

You obviously want this enough and I know that if you just give it your all, the healthy lifestyle you want and deserve will be all yours!

All the very best!

Adam
  • KaytiWindham
    KaytiWindham Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are completely right! It's not easyatall but I believe in myself. And that's how it should be. I mainly struggle with the depression part but I never talk about it. Like even though I'm happy I'm losing weight I still look at myself as a huge blob. Not to mention people's comments made to me over the past few months about being big. I just hate it. But I know rather than complain i need to get up and do something about it. And many females feel this way. But it's what finally started this journey for me.
  • steelerfan1967
    Options
    Hi Im on here trying to lose the 20 pounds I lost last time I was here.. I made the mistake of thinking that I could maintain without mfp but back to the drawing board.. Feel free to add me if u like im a good motivator.
  • kelsey_phasoulas
    Options
    I'm in a very similar situation. 23 wife and mom and needing to lose at least 60 lbs. I'm also new to MFP and need to find people that can connect with me and help push me through. I'm ready to make changes, but extra motivation is always nice.
  • sahead710
    sahead710 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm looking for support too working hard to lose 50lbs my doctor says I'm morbidly obese and I never want to hear that again! Im 24 and I'm not married but have a long time bf who's naturally lean so I'm almost alone in this fight! You can add me I'm good at giving others advice that I need to follow myself!
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am here to lose over 100 pounds. join me. Add m. Anyone may add me if they would like some extra support and encouragement.