Needing a support/motivational friend group

Options
I really need to lose weight and have recently started losing some but not sure hpw

Replies

• DalethYin
    Options
    Hi. I'm denys. I just started this today and I was hoping to find others her for motivational support. I have lost weight before but always seem to come back up and pretty quickly. Hope we can help each other on this possible journey.
  • destinylynn10
    destinylynn10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi nice to meet you and I just started this app today as well.... I would love to help each other:) I have to lose this weight....
  • DalethYin
    Options
    Nice to have met you too. Thank you for the reply. I need to lose this weight as well. I've never really tried to lose weight this way before but I do know that everything is possible if we stick to it. So if you need me, I'm right here to give you my support.
  • SportyCanuckChick19
    SportyCanuckChick19 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hello I sort of messed up with the invite you sent me, I must have huge thumbs or something lol .. Could you send it again?
    Cheers!
  • destinylynn10
    Options
    Welcome and I need to cuz diabetes runs in my family and so I want to b healthy and thanks same here :) where are you from?
  • destinylynn10
    Options
    RPNJENN

Ya I can
  • niaishachaniya
    Options
    I'm from Rochester new york
  • destinylynn10
    Options
    That's cool I'm from Texas
  • DalethYin
    Options
    I'm from California. And yourself? Diabetes also runs in my family and that is definitely something I worry about too. I was always a thin girl until I had my first child.
  • niaishachaniya
    Options
    I'm from Rochester new York I also gained weight after my second daughter and now I have high blood pressure
  • DalethYin
    Options
    Then I had my second child and I noticed that I was gaining and gaining. It wasn't until my oldest son, at the time he was 4, told me that he couldn't wrap his arms around me to give me hugs and that just killed me. So I looked into losing the weight fast and even though I lost the weight really fast, it wasn't a healthy way. And as fast as I lost it, I am gaining it.
  • destinylynn10
    Options
    Ya I understand.....I see my daddy and papa suffer with Diabetes and I don't want it for sure...my daddy has lost part of his right foot from an infection caused by having diabetes
  • hugo691
    Options
    Hello , my name is Ugo, use this application by 21 days and I lost 7 kg . I come from Italy and I'm glad to be part of this community ! Good luck B)
  • DalethYin
    Options
    That's unfortunate. I completely get where you're coming from. Well like I said before, if you need anything don't hesitate on asking. Hopefully this is the start of a better life. Congratulations on starting this journey. Keep in touch.
  • DalethYin
    Options
    Hello Ugo. Thank you. And it's nice to know of someone that has benefited with this app.