Bouncing back hopefully

Options
Hey I'm Brandon I'm from Eastern North Carolina and I'm just trying to keep motivated . I'm 225 pounds my goal weight is 180. I've been in a really abusive relationship that I put myself last and that individual first and let go of myself a little to much. I'm looking for good motivating friends on here.

Replies

• shawnamarie121113
    Options
    I think you can do great if u got that individual out of your life. I too have been in an abusive relationship and they made me eat a lot I've never been over weight so I am miserable I'm used to being 120-130 and I'm up to 160 now and am trying to get back to normal. I'm from Texas.
  • chancespop
    chancespop Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yeah well I've been trying to , she cheats I get pissed and she begs for me back going on a amount of times that I'm ashamed to admit. I'm actually working in Texas right now , the company I work for is based out of Houston but I'm in Port Author. I have hit all I can take and I got to start being happy. You can lose that weight no problem . You just got to stick with it . I'm surrounded by all kinds of ice cream and stuff and some how I am pushing through. Nice to meet you Shawna
  • hugo691
    Options
    Hello , I started to gain weight when I went to live with my girlfriend . We eat too much and hurt , but after 20 days with this application , and good will, I'm losing weight! good luck
  • chancespop
    chancespop Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks and sounds like you 2 are really comfortable around each other , keep knocking away at it and you will hit your goals.
  • shawnamarie121113
    Options
    Yes, I totally understand the taking her back part for sure.. U need strong will for that as well.. You stay motivated as well keep saying no to all that ice cream! Lol I'm in Abilene Texas. Not sure where port arthor is.. Hope everything is going good for you! :)
  • sptrsen
    sptrsen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I know all about putting yourself last and letting yourself go. While my relationship is okay, I still need to be able to do things for myself and take control of my life.

I hope you continue to do what you need to do to be happy!