suggest some out of gym exercises to get lean

Options
Hello,
I am looking for few exercise suggestions that may help me to lose weight and get lean without building a lot of mass or bulky muscles

Thanks

Replies

• GrabacrPD
    GrabacrPD Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Running?
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    any exercises you like, such as running, cycling, swimming, or push ups, body weight squats, lunges, etc etc.

don't worry, you will not accidentally build up lots of mass or bulky muscles.
  • angielisa75
    angielisa75 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Insanity is perfect for making you lean.
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    This is my favourite at the moment.

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/12/09/beginner-body-weight-workout-burn-fat-build-muscle/

also Fitnessblender has great worksouts.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    any exercises you like, such as running, cycling, swimming, or push ups, body weight squats, lunges, etc etc.

don't worry, you will not accidentally build up lots of mass or bulky muscles.

all of this

and this!

P90X3 is a really good programme as well
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

being lean and toned or big and bulky is more a result of what and how you are eating, not what fitness program you are following.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    It is not easy to add muscle, so don’t think you’re going to get much mass or get bulky. You don’t have that kind of intensity in you. Any progressive activity, in conjunction with a good eating plan will help. But my advise is to lift heavy things. Heavy lifting helps your body develop more testosterone, which in men and women is valuable in losing fat and leaning out.
  • salickk
    Options
    Thanks everyone
    I am going to choose one of your suggestions and give myself 90 days.will update you all at the end.

Thanks all :smile: