hydroxy cut

Options
I have recently went from 149 to 137 or 136 depends on what i eat. My goal is 130 or 125. I have just recently started taking hydroxy cut and I lost 2 lbs so happy. Over thanks giving I gained two and then lost two. Just asking what people think about hydroxy cut.

Replies

• tiangelah
    Options
    I have recently went from 149 to 137 or 136 depends on what i eat. My goal is 130 or 125. I have just recently started taking hydroxy cut and I lost 2 lbs so happy. Over thanks giving I gained two and then lost two. Just asking what people think about hydroxy cut.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    My manager at my salon is also a personal trainer and fitness competitor and she says its great for getting started to give you that boost but pay attention to your body so you don't overdo it. some people can be super sensitive to that kind of stimulant.:ohwell: she said you probably shouldn't take it for more than 6 weeks but its good to get you going... after that its just diet and exercise to maintain.:smile:
  • Kylie30
    Options
    Your goals are very similar to mine! I tried Hydroxycut Hardcore and it was amazing...it really kickstarted my weight loss when i hit a plateau. I just finished my first bottle and i will definately purchase it again!

Good luck and keep up the good work!
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I am not familiar with it, what does it do? Is it a diet pill?
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I tried hydroxy cut before and it gave me the shakes and made my heart race. The best one I've ever used and still currently using is firelean without ephedrine. The cheapest place I got it was from www.fitnessone.com They have a lot of great products for low prices!