Weight gain comes fast but weight loss so slow

Options
I'm at my heaviest weight of 233. My short term goal is to be at 200. I've been using the app for 11days now and have came in under my calorie intake each day! I've only lost 2lbs and that is a little discouraging but I'm going to keep at it...btw I'm Jodie.

Replies

• carmatiz
    carmatiz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Remain positive. Try not to weigh yourself to often. Just try to focus on the healthier life change.
  • kites200
    Options
    I'm there with you we can do it stay strong! Water water water!
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    You have to take into account the inches of body fat that will come off your body. Go to the gym and work your *kitten* off..weight gain didn't just happen overnight it also took time to put on. Keep on eating at a deficit and you will see progress. Also get it into your head that this isn't something you will stop doing but it's something you have to maintain for the rest of your life! Good luck.
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    2lbs is good, congratulations.

Try and focus on other things as well besides the numbers, such as how you're feeling or your clothes feeling looser, maybe even your fitness if you're exercising.

• jodiekouns
    jodiekouns Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have been obsessing over the scale maybe I should put it away lol I'm exercising and eating clean but I am going to start measuring Thanks for your input
  • carmatiz
    Options
    You got this
  • jodiekouns
    Options
    carmatiz wrote: »
    You got this

I'm staying motivated!! Ty
  • carmatiz
    Options
    jodiekouns wrote: »
    carmatiz wrote: »
    You got this

I'm staying motivated!! Ty

Awesome
  • jodiekouns
    Options
    :D
  • nixx136
    Options
    I'm in the same situation. Be strong we will all do this together. I have my days just like you. Actually we all do. Stay positive!