Sugar

Options
I love sweets but I need less sugar in my diet.

Replies

• mxokoye21
    Options
    Me too..but now I'll have sweets maybe once a week maybe!!
  • Jumanji9700
    Jumanji9700 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I try setting aside a single day I'm allowed to indulge (have been doing Sunday)

The rest of the week, I try to stick to natural sugar in fruits
  • LookAWalrus
    LookAWalrus Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Set aside a goal amount in grams or calories per day and gradually decrease it. You don't have to give it up for good, but it is a good idea to cut down. Good luck!
  • LookAWalrus
    LookAWalrus Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Last week I had 600 calories in chocolate in one day. At least I logged it. :/
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Last week I had 600 calories in chocolate in one day. At least I logged it. :/

Right you are!! LOL
  • SandyCoils
    SandyCoils Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I try to eat fruit to curb those cravings for sweets, and anytime I can get good cherries I'm winning! I try to hold off as long as possible until I really just have to have it, then I reward myself with something. My Special K Vanilla Almond cereal helps curb that and it tastes to good that it feels like a cheat. I had a doughnut Saturday with my breakfast and that entire breakfast almost ruined my daily cal limit! I learned a valuable lesson, but I also learned that I will not beat myself up about it if I don't make my daily goal.
  • mom2aeg03
    mom2aeg03 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My name is Nancy and I am addicted to sugar. Trying to conquer it and lose weight!
  • IntoTheBlue24
    IntoTheBlue24 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sugar is my weakness too