30 day shred... PLEASE HELP

Options
tsmom1128
tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
So, I just got the 30 day shred DVD from my girlfriend... and I have NO idea how to start this. I wasn't able to complete the fit test for the P90X, and was told to start with this first and to work my way up. i know that they are 20 minute videos, but when she sent it to me, she didn't send any directions, and I feel silly asking her how its done.

PLEASE HELP!!!

thanks guys! :smile:

Replies

• Katymom22
    Katymom22 Posts: 121
    Options
    do only level one for 10 days then only level 2 for ten days then move on to level 3 for the last ten days
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    just start on level 1 and progress levels as you feel stronger!!
    when I first got it I did Level 1, it was tough I waited like 2 weeks to take the 30 day challenge
    I did Level 1 again but saw it to easy so did Level 2 for the rest of the 30 days, then did another 30 on Level 3, now Im doing another 30 alternating between level 2&3...
  • healthekate
    healthekate Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    There are no real directions to follow here. Start with Level 1, and progress when you're ready. If you feel like you're strong enough to combine levels, do that. I usually do Levels 2 and 3 together now, but when I started, Level 1 was a killer for me. It really will change your body, and you'll start to see results quickly if you stick with it. To begin, do it every day if your body can handle it.
  • tsmom1128
    tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    how do I log it in my journal? as curcit training?
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Yes... circuit training!