Joining for the first time

Options
Hi newbie here! My name is Angie Well.. I started this 11 days ago plan on 2 pounds each week... Keeping it 1400 or under this week lost NOTHING!!!

Replies

• benotnothing
    Options
    Hang in there maybe you need to tweak some things?? Have you had a checkup blood work looked at??? What is your eating schedule and menu??? Are you being more active??? That is dissapointing, maybe look at it as getting healthy eating better feeling better not weight loss aspect?...
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Dont give up. You should also take your measurements. A lot of times you might not see a change on the scale but you will see inches lost. You might also notice your pants feeling more comfortable. Just because the scale doesn't go down doesn't mean nothing is happening. Dont even be surprised if the scale goes up a pound or two. Weight will fluctuate because of salt intake, hormones, etc. Just keep going and you will see the scale go down too. Feel free to add me as a friend. I also have a virtual walking group. Its mainly a bunch of us adding our miles or steps together and virtually walking across the US. Its a fun way to stay motivated to exercise. I will be happy to send you a invite to the group if you want. Just message me if you want to join. Good luck...you can do this!
  • Undercover2015
    Undercover2015 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks too both of you! Idk if iam doing this right or not so bare with me... Lol .. I am trying to look at this positive instead of negative I am just so scared that I'm not going to be able to lose the weight and I wanted to see that I was progressing. I was hoping to lost 10 pounds by feb 21 my moms big 80 th b day party.. I have had a check up recently I would say about a month ago so everything there was normal. Maybe I will measure my body measurements today and keep a check on that.. Thanks for the encouragement. One thing I do know is that I'm starting to feel better so I must be doing something right. I walk some on my treadmill but I really like going to the ymca for water aerobics. Thanks again. You both have helped me get though this day!
  • wildflower856
    wildflower856 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Undercover2015
    Undercover2015 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Don't know how. When I click on your name I don't see where it says add friend. I need to google and see I can figure it out.. Lol