jillian michaels is my motivation everyday...

Options
just got done workin out. usually i dont work out on the weekend because im not home long enough but i had some extra time today and instead of layin on the couch watchin tv i decided to be productive. i just have to mention that i love jillian michaels workouts sooo much. i always feel like ive accomplished something after one of her workouts. probably because i actually sweat and usually feel like im going to die haha i dont think i couldve lost all of my weight without her. well...hope everyones having a good day! now its time for a protein smoothie and a shower :smile:

Replies

• AuntRedRobi
    AuntRedRobi Posts: 14
    Options
    i am a biggest loser fan but also a coke girl. every time i drink a coke i hear Jillian yelling "WE DON'T DRINK OUR CALORIES!!!" glad to report i haven't drank any calories, outside of milk, in the past 10 days! :flowerforyou:
  • lindsay6694
    lindsay6694 Posts: 182
    Options
    it gets easier. i used to drink soda all of the time. now water is my best friend! and i actually enjoy it more. i dont even crave soda anymore. and besides id rather eat more than drink my calories too! haha
  • slimrb2011
    slimrb2011 Posts: 122
    Options
    I just finished level 1 of the 30DS. I am thinking ahead to decide what to do when I finish it. Which of her workouts are your favorites??
  • lindsay6694
    lindsay6694 Posts: 182
    Options
    I just finished level 1 of the 30DS. I am thinking ahead to decide what to do when I finish it. Which of her workouts are your favorites??

i have like 10 of her dvds. i just started doing her ripped in 30 but i alternated a lot of hers. i started out with the 30 day shred and that worked wonders for me. i also really love 6 week 6 pack. level 2 is a killer. i still have a hard time getting through banish fat boost metabolism. but that ones more like an hour long with lots of cardio. a lot of people really like no more trouble zones for toning up a lot. it all depends on what youre looking for and how much time you have. i also just got her shred it with weights. she uses a kettlebell in that one and im sore all over after that one.