Any moms out there want to join me on my journey?

Options
I have 2 children - 4.5 years old and 16 months. I had pneumonia and some other health issues this past fall so I have not been able to exercise for awhile. Though I'm nearly at the weight I was at when I got married I am not happy with how I look and feel and am ready to make some changes!

I would love to swap recipes, tips, and encouragement with other moms. We could even start a closed Facebook group so that it would be easier to share recipes, etc. I'm just getting back into MFP so would love to have some friends online for this journey!

Replies

• ImDowner
    ImDowner Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would love to. I also have a 16 month old!
  • mcwhit
    mcwhit Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a 3 (almost 4) year old. Welcome!
  • lil_lawyer3
    lil_lawyer3 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    that sounds great. I have a 1 1/2 old and a 5 month old. feel free to add me
  • fitzymic
    fitzymic Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.i have teenager house full of junk food definitely need loads of motivation and support.
  • Vandenakker
    Options
    Hello,
    I would like to join you! I have an almost 4 year old at home. Its hard to eat healthy, find time to exercise and work full time. I could use some motivation too :) Feel free to add me.
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add people but feel free to add me. I have a 5 yr old and 2 yr old! Starting weight is 200 lbs and looking to get down to 150 before reassessing and deciding where I want to go from there.
  • jlynnekemp
    jlynnekemp Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've got a 5 1/2 year old and two 3 year olds. Fitting in exercise with them is a struggle sometimes, and I could use some motivation as well.
  • soxgurl333
    Options
    Yes, please add me. My son is 21 mos and I'm just going back to professional life. My wardrobe is all 1-2 sizes smaller than I actually am. Need all the support I can find. Go Moms!
  • nlehe
    nlehe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Three kids...8, 3, and 10 months. It's always great to have mommy support!
  • jessp2011
    jessp2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Please add me. My son is almost 6 months old, and I would love to connect on here with other moms!
  • bettieb1988
    bettieb1988 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Sure id love to! I just had my second baby on October 25th and I'm looking to make more friends with the same goal. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • envirowoman
    envirowoman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to, I do better in groups anyways! I just started up again after going on and off for a while and would love people to chat with on here to keep me motivated. I tried this recipe tonight, low fat and awesome! My girls loved it, so skip the Sriacha and add it last instead for the flavor.

http://damndelicious.net/2014/05/30/pf-changs-chicken-lettuce-wraps/

• kenden_k
    Options
    hi yh defo love to join iv two kids 7 & 3.. I need support dunno what im doing lol x
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I have kids 8, 6, and 3yo. I love to cook and workout...which I make a priority, because I'm one crabby mama if I don't get my exercise. I need motivation to stay away from snacks. Kids are constantly eating in my house!!!!
  • kbeckley11
    kbeckley11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have two kids; a 3.5 year old daughter, and a 10 month old son. You can add me!
  • ican_doallthings
    Options
    Yes I'd love to join you I have a 3 year old and I definitely don't look like I used to lol.
  • crredd
    crredd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have a 3 and 5 year old. Did mostly good exercising last year but fell off track and am looking to get back on track to reach my goal.
  • montoyawhitney
    Options
    I would like to be added!!
  • mariellepolicarpio
    Options
    Me too. I have an 8 and a 4 year old. Fell off track too last year and trting to get back on track :smile:

• kellysweeney06
    kellysweeney06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to I'm a single mum with a 6 yr old and 9.5 month year old ; ) xx