Big cup size sufferers

Options
2»

Replies

• amber5151
    amber5151 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Go to nordstrom and get fitted for a good sports bra. My sportsbra is a 32H, I don't remember the brand. It is underwired, X strapped, I can run in that thing and don't have them hitting me in the face.

(Mine are by choice and expensive surgery so if they shrink much I'll be pissed ;p)
  • SusanDLP
    SusanDLP Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am a DDD and they never shrink with weight loss. Wearing a size 8 pant with huge chest is not fun. My back hurts pretty much all the time. I do wear 3 sports bras when I work out, but running is still difficult as it's hard to breathe with the snug bras. I do mostly cardio on the elliptical and Arc Trainer 4 days a week and then strength training.

I am actually scheduled for a reduction on 3/20. DDD to a B! So exciting!
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I prefer Nike brand sports bras. I tried the new Victoria's secret ones and they gave no support at all.
  • amber5151
    amber5151 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Alidecker wrote: »
    Good sports bra does wonders, right now I am wearing one that has underwire by Wacoal that I really like. Good support and no uniboob, it does the trick for everything but running, then I wear one from Shock Absorber, not near as comfortable, but does the trick.

I started at a 44H, I lost over 100 pounds and I now wear a 34G. I do spend a lot on the bras, but definitely worth it. I wish the cup size would go down, but not much luck on that.
    Me too. I was with a PT the other day and he was telling me that I wasn't doing an exercise correctly and I was too embarassed to tell him it was because my breasts were in the way!!

This happens to me sometimes too...and they really get in the way when playing golf.

A good Bra period is a huge help! So many women are wearing the wrong size bra and wonder why their backs and shoulders hurt!
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    amber7088 wrote: »
    Alidecker wrote: »
    Good sports bra does wonders, right now I am wearing one that has underwire by Wacoal that I really like. Good support and no uniboob, it does the trick for everything but running, then I wear one from Shock Absorber, not near as comfortable, but does the trick.

I started at a 44H, I lost over 100 pounds and I now wear a 34G. I do spend a lot on the bras, but definitely worth it. I wish the cup size would go down, but not much luck on that.
    Me too. I was with a PT the other day and he was telling me that I wasn't doing an exercise correctly and I was too embarassed to tell him it was because my breasts were in the way!!

This happens to me sometimes too...and they really get in the way when playing golf.

A good Bra period is a huge help! So many women are wearing the wrong size bra and wonder why their backs and shoulders hurt!

I agree, I have been fitted for the sports bra and the regular bra...not only is it better for you, but it looks better too.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options

I used to tell my PT the same thing-she'd say "why are your arms doing that" and I'd say "because my boobs are in the way!"
  • dln1975
    dln1975 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ha! You are definitely not alone. Exercise is not easy for those of us who are "voluptuous"!! I stick to mainly fast walking/walking as running is just comical and downright hurts! I'm down 30 pounds and the only thing different in my bra size (42DDD) is I have gone down a few clasps on the fastener in the back. So frustrating. I used to wear underwire bras from Lane Bryant but HATED them as they always poked and prodded and were downright uncomfortable and intolerable. I got a few cheap sports bras (no wires) from Woman Within which are great (feel like I'm wearing nothing) but aren't really that supportive. I will be checking out a few of the places mentioned in the posts above... thanks gals!! :smile: