Weight Loss Journey is OVER :)

Options
OLP76
OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
SUPER EXCITED...! That my WEIGHT LOSS journey is OVER...! No more LOSIN' weight...! I feel very weird - I want to cry, just like a baby. I have come so far in such a short time - I don't reconize the girl in the mirror...37 lbs GONE in 5 Months...! Dec 6, 2010 - May 6, 2011...Next journey is to build up my these 'little muscles'...I am NOT goin' to look like a 'Crackhead' lol from what Beachbody Coach Barbie - told me yesterday lol...Happy SATURDAY TO ALL...! ...Let the new JOURNEY begin...! Thank you ALL for your SUPPORT..! :D Xoo Pauline Oxx

Oh ya just a note - those my size waist 30 jeans...not me at 162 lbs..I should have took a photo of me in them with my muffin top hangin' over LOL...:laugh:

5monthsachieved.jpg

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :)

I've been at my goal weight since September. It feels weird to be at the weight I want to be. I've struggled with whether or not to set a new goal weight simply because it seems like the thing to do. I am working on toning a lot now.
  • lfcutie
    lfcutie Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Great Job! So far so fast! Have a blast "bulking up"! You are an inspiration.
  • judyschick
    judyschick Posts: 11
    Options
    Good job . Way to go. That is smart to stop when you are at your goal and just maintain what you have. Congrats
  • mexiana
    mexiana Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congrats :)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! You really look fabulous ; ) Congrats!
  • chovest81
    chovest81 Posts: 99
    Options
    Congrats! Did you do a certain beachbody workout? On to maintenance! Once again Congrats!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    you look great! congratulations!
  • Lillylith
    Lillylith Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Now that you have reached your goal, how will you maintain? I'm not sure what to do once I've reached goal. Does anyone have a way to achieve maintenance?
  • asdawkins
    asdawkins Posts: 23
    Options
    you look awesome, so proud of you!!!!!!:glasses:
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how amazing you look. It's been such a wonderful journey watching your transformation and following you along the way. You've got every right to be so proud of all of your accomplishments. Know that you are an inspiration for so many out there just starting their journey and even those of us who are well on our way.

Bravo!
  • bigmommy2011
    Options
    Wow you look great:smile: Great job WTG:heart::flowerforyou:
  • lizhipwell
    lizhipwell Posts: 70
    Options
    My weight loss journey only began 2 1/2 months ago and I still have a ways to go, so I find your story so motivating and inspiring. I'd cry too! From the bottom of my heart, congratulations!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the comments...

Now, I will be focusin' on gainin' muscle weight...! I still look to much of a 'crackhead' to skinny, accordin' to my beachbody coach...I am okay, with her tellin' me that. She knows what she is talkin' about.
    I will be doin' a whole different mealplan from now on - to build up my muscles. It's a new experience for me right now - so I don't have much answers to give at this time.

I am just baskin' in my glory of my weight loss journey is OVER..! :love:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! Woo Hoo!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Your starting and goal weight are very similar to mine. I hope to look that good.... thanks for the inspiration!
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Did you do a certain beachbody workout? On to maintenance! Once again Congrats!

Power 90 and P90X...it's on her signature...she's my TEAM BRING IT! partner and I am so proud of her...2/3 of the way for me, but I am catching up quick.

P90X IS the real deal...as long as you put the work in, keep pushing play, and do your best and forget the rest, and eat clean, you get results.
  • healthyandlean
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!! MAKES MR KNOW THERE IS HOPE!!!!
  • toni429
    toni429 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great great: :smile:
  • ajmz319
    ajmz319 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!