uk?

Options
Anyone from the UK ? Happy to add you guys need motivation

Replies

• jakicooke
    jakicooke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hiya Staffordshire 12 months on here and always looking for new pals for exchange of ideas and motivation
  • loopylady83
    Options
    I'm in West Yorkshire feel free to add me
  • Saab_2015
    Saab_2015 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys... My problem is going to be tomorrow as football is on and going pub. Any tips on low cal booze
  • lisab553
    Options
    Hi I'm from Derbyshire
  • lisab553
    Options
    Hi saabbains the lowest amount of calories are in wine its 100 calories/ 2 grams of carbs n a light beer is 108 calories/6 grams carbs n a draft beer is 144 calories/ 13.2 grams of carbs I hope that has been a help :)
  • louisajc2015
    Options
    I'm in Scotland and can't do excercise so hoping with this I will still loss weight
  • Lyndz_88
    Options
    Hi from Manchester :)
  • jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    saabbains wrote: »
    Thanks guys... My problem is going to be tomorrow as football is on and going pub. Any tips on low cal booze

This is my main problem, with Prem football on Friday nights it's just going to get worse. Apparently Guinness is not too bad for you. I'm a real ale drinker, but I just try and space mine out a bit more. One a half as opposed to two or three
  • Saab_2015
    Saab_2015 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Someone suggested spirits are better as they have less calories but then I might need to join an AA group instead. Cool moderation is the key unless my team starts to loose lol.
  • Lindy0070
    Lindy0070 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from South Wales. Vodka and diet coke or any clear spirit with tonic water too is about the best for alcohol. I Have a night out with the girlies on Friday and going for meal too so double whammy!!!
  • shakyhenton
    shakyhenton Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Saab_2015 wrote: »
    Anyone from the UK ? Happy to add you guys need motivation
    Hi I'm new please add me
  • MouseOrgan
    MouseOrgan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello, I joined about 15 days ago, got about 3 stone lose!! I'm from Colchester in Essex.
  • Gadgetman74
    Gadgetman74 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Harrow and looking for new friends....add me
  • SJunczyk
    SJunczyk Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm from the sunshine coast in Essex :) feel free to add :) This is my year to get myself looking F I T and free the inner yummy mummy or milf (whichever you perfer!)
  • cathylong701
    Options
    Hi
    From Kent, UK
  • 88kay88
    88kay88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Kent, this is my second time but want to lose some weight and feel better about myself by June