Need friends for support

Options
I had gastric bypass in October 2010. Since then I have lost 180 pounds and gain back 30 I need to lose 30 pounds I started my fitness pal and September 2014 and I'm gradually see my way come down I'm looking for somebody who can be friends with me on here that we can be accountable for each other and maintain her weight on it or to lose the rest of the weight I have to lose. We are in the process of packing up everything in her home and moving from Kentucky back to South Carolina. One of my main concerns is I have arthritis really bad and hurts to do things. For anyone who wants a friend or needs to help maintain and be accountable for each other that be great thanks

Replies

• bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request.
  • janicebinva
    janicebinva Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    No thanks. I hardly ever log on.
  • janicebinva
    janicebinva Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Not sure what happened there... I thought I was replying to a PM. Sorry everyone.
  • rhondalandrum114
    Options
    I had the surgery about 16 yrs ago , and I have regained all most all of it back.Yet I can only eat small amounts at a time,milk, and other foods still and larg amounts of surger the next day very bad.
  • Karbum
    Karbum Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I'm trying to maintain myself after a large loss.
  • cyberblonde
    cyberblonde Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well done, what a fantastic achievement. Add me if you like I am maintaining weight and have been for years since having had two children.