How often do you weigh in?

Options
13»

Replies

• HisBeloved65
    HisBeloved65 Posts: 186
    Options
    I'm only weighing once a week on Sunday morning. Daily I did a couple of times and plummeted into frustration...I think I am down 7 lbs now in 2 weeks time. We will see tomorrow AM.

Best to you!
  • lindsay6694
    lindsay6694 Posts: 182
    Options
    i weigh in only once a week. usually on Tuesdays right after i get up and that only started recently. before i didnt even weigh myself, just went by inches and how my clothes fit. i dont like to obsess over the scale and weighing in only once a week now that im down to a normal weight works for me.
  • Violet319
    Violet319 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself daily!
  • herstill
    herstill Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    once a week for me, same day and roughly same time. now I'm at 30 pounds lost I'm thinking of changing it to once every two weeks and concentrating now on working out, how I feel and how clothes feel.
    everyone eventually finds a way thats right for them :)
  • miss_dreamer
    miss_dreamer Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I weigh in once a week :) same day, same time so i can compare, although if i've had a bad week and i'm not mentally up for the numbers, i will leave that week and just weigh in the next.
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    twice a week ...curiosity on Saturdays...Wednesdays are my "official" weigh days.:smile:

Cannot do it daily as it colors my attitude if I don't like what it says....and waiting a week seems too long but if truth be told ...once a week is the best idea of all.

I am seeing small changes twice a week though.
  • ruthiemat2
    ruthiemat2 Posts: 15
    Options
    I weigh in once a week. My friend weighs in every day and always complains about gaining a few pounds and then says it goes back to normal. She doesnt understand that your body fluctuats daily.
  • DarkSwan
    DarkSwan Posts: 29
    Options
    I step on the scale every morning, because seeing that number makes me mad or very excited, which fuels my work out which I do right after. I only measure once a week, which is when I record my weight. The numbers on the tape measure are much more important than the one on the scale. If I weigh what I weigh now and can fit into the size 11 inspirational pants I have, then I will be more than happy with my weight. lol
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    I'm a daily weigher too, it doesn't put me off, it actually keeps me motivated - if I see a loss I think "great, keep going!" and if I see a gain I think about why that is and do my best to get the numbers down again. I just need to know every morning!
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Weighing in almost everyday keeps me motivated and on top of things. My weight does go up and down, but its pretty constant -- going down or up for a few days so its not like a failure to me at all!!!! This week, Ive been going down most days, went up once, which is NEW for me this week :) yay me!
  • Windi38
    Windi38 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day, sometimes in the evening as well, just out of curiosity. I used to fluctuate by as much as 2 or 3 pounds, but now that I am drinking more water, I'm seeing that I don't fluctuate nearly as much. Maybe half a pound to a pound. But I don't stress out over a gain, it doesn't bother me at all. I only log in once a week, or if the scale stays the same for 3 days in a row, I'll log it as a loss.

Not everyone can do that though, you just have to find what's best for you. If it ruins your whole day to see a pound or two gain, then don't do it! :)