Business owner and mom of 1. Looking for friends.

Options
I'm Rebecca. I'm tracking my food intake and doing the insanity work for a second time. Now that I've had my baby I'd like to get back down to my college weight. Looking for friends to help keep each other motivated and on track. All are welcome. :)

Replies

• FrancisCV7
    FrancisCV7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hello, Rebecca!

I've never done insanity but I've heard great things, and with it being your second go around you must really be "insane" ;)

Congratulations with the baby, wishing you the best for your fitness journey!!

I'll send you an invite!
  • DaisyChain80
    DaisyChain80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi add me, I'm a mum to 3 boys
  • MsBecca22
    MsBecca22 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Franciscvalera, I probably am insane! Haha. I'm so excited though too!
  • ericbriansamson
    ericbriansamson Posts: 6
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Haven't tried insanity yet but I'm on my last 2 weeks of my first p90x which I really enjoy, I've lost 23 lbs and have 2 weeks left so I definitely want to check that out after. How do you like it?

I'm trying to get down weight to join the military and the last 10 lbs I need have been so difficult after reaching a plateau the last month.
  • MsBecca22
    Options
    I honestly love insanity. After the first month things are channged up a bit so there's no time to platuea. Plus following the nutrition guide is really REALLY helpful.
  • ericbriansamson
    Options
    Nice yeah p90 is the same way it's switched up every 30 days and has a diet plan. Did you purchase insanity's nutrition guide or anything or are you just following its recommended macros the best you can?

I've been a little loose with p90s diet that might be why I've hit a wall.
  • ericbriansamson
    Options
    I'm going to get insanity's plyo video and substitute it for p90s tomorrow. I'll let you know how that goes.
  • MsBecca22
    Options
    I follow the nutrition guide as close as I can. It helps. So does having Shakeology. I have a nasty sweet tooth and that definitely satisfies all my cravings.
  • Hi Rebecca ;) i'm starting My first day of chrono nutrition today have u heard about it? The first impression is really positive :) i loose 29kg after giving birthto My lovely boy and i'd like to loose 20kg again... :D
  • MsBecca22
    Options
    I have not. That's so awesome though! Keep it up!
  • erikalane376
    Options
    Hey Rebecca! I am new here too! Mom of one. Feel free to add me :)
  • NezyRumRunner
    NezyRumRunner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi Rebecca! its great that you get right back on track after the baby (congratulations!).
    Dont do like many of us; take time for yourself and its much easier to lose weight now than 20 yrs from now...Mark my words!
    You go girl! :)
  • damarissanchez78
    damarissanchez78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Rebecca. I'm tracking my food intake and doing the insanity work for a second time. Now that I've had my baby I'd like to get back down to my college weight. Looking for friends to help keep each other motivated and on track. All are welcome. :)
  • felipealvarez96
    felipealvarez96 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello There I been doing insanity for the past two weeks now is awesome to find others doing the same keep it up!!
  • MsBecca22
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep going!
  • DeeRay101712
    DeeRay101712 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! :smiley: I'm a mommy with a 2 year old girl. I also tried insanity about a year ago. It was tough! Good luck with it! Feel free to add me!